Chapter 26

Rain
I was at the hospital widd Kaysha watchin ha improve ass the week was goin by. I was actually proud of her. She was doin really well. She started talkin bhudd its a lil slured. Her eyesight is comin bakk in slowly as well. Deshawn wasn't widd me. To be real ion no wea he at. He said he was at home bhudd da house is like 10 minutes away from here. He was suppose to be here like an hour ago.
After visitin hours was ova i was walkin out da room ndd this guy walked up to me. I think it was Travis. From the bakk dats who it look like. I walked up to the counter wea he was to sign out. He was talkin bout Deshawn me ndd our children. I pretended like i was lookin for something in my purse to hear the convo. I found out da Candy works for him ndd then his name came to me. His name was King. I use to talk to him wen Deshawn moved. Wen me ndd King broke up he promised he was gonna find me ndd take me away from my family forever. I quickly made my was bakk to Kaysha room. I locked da door ndd txted Deshawn.
*txt messages between us*
Rider: wea yhuhh at
Young Thug: at home i told you dat Rain
Rider: stop liein bhudd i need yhuhh at the hospital ASAP!!
Young Thug: wuts goin on
Rider: I'll tell yhuhh jus bring a doctor in wen yhuh get here
Young Thug: iight
*txt ends*
I put my fone bakk in my purse. I jus played in Kaysha hair while she was sleep. I couldnt depend on a man so i started doin shidd on my own for my fam. Even if dat means killin people for them.
Deshawn knocked on da door. Im glad i learned his knock. I opened da door ndd he pushed passed me like he was mad bout something. I wasn't worried bout him i jus need my child out this hospital. Da doctor was rite behind Deshawn. He checked Kaysha ndd she was fine bhudd little did he no i wanted to discharge ha widd da medicine the was giving ha.
*convo between us*
Me: can i take ha home
Dr: she needs to be under our care... She still on the meds
Deshawn: Rain wut are yhuhh doin
Me: i understand she on meds can yhuhh give me an prescription for them ndd I'll have a doctor that comes ndd check on her
Dr: this is out of my league bhudd ok * writes the prescription* she need these twice a day... Make sure ha vidle signs are good ndd she in good condition. Keep check on ha vision ndd ha words.
Me: ok thanks so much for helping my lil grl ndd gettin ha wea she at now
Dr: yhuhh welcome she was actually a great patient ndd da first child dat lived through condition like this
Me: so my lil grl was da first to live
Dr: yes ma'am bhudd take real good care of her ndd bring ha to see me sometime
Me: ok thank you again
Dr: your welcome*walks out the room*
Deshawn: wut are yhuhh doin Rain yhuhh no she need to be here
Me: *ignores him ndd wake Kaysha up* come on put your clothes on pooh
Deshawn: Rain... Answer me
Me: ik wut im doin okay
Deshawn: no yhuhh dont if yhuhh was a good mother yhuh would let her stay here ndd get the proper treatment she was gettin
Me: *stops wut she doin ndd walk up to him* wut yhuhh jus say to me
Deshawn: if yhuhh was a good mother yhuhh would let ha stay ndd get the proper treatment she was gettin
Me: *slaps him* im a wonderful mother!!!! I care enough not to let ha get hurt again!!!! If i was a bad mother i would have let ha stay home wen this shidd first happened ndd jus let ha suffer worser than wut she is now!!!! I got other concerns as a mother!!! Ndd rite now gettin ha out of here is best!!! *grabs Kaysha ndd ha bag ndd leaves*
*convo ends*
This mothafukka jus questioned my motherhood. All he had to do was ask wut i was doin. Instead he said im not a good mother. If he dont understand my methods all he had to do was ask.
I put Kaysha in ha car seat ndd made sure she was buckled in good. Wen i closed ha door. I turned around ndd bumped into King. He was standin rite infront of me. All i could do was stare at him. It was like all my breathe was gone. I couldn't even say nun.
*convo between us*
King: yhuhh been hiding from me baby??
Me: no i-i need some tyme
King: looks like yhuhh had enough tyme * looks at ha hand then bakk at ha* yhuhh married
Me: yea for like 2 years
King: dats yo kid too
Me: yea she almost one
King: nice look yhuhh wanna go somewhere ndd talk
Me: nawl im good i gotta get ha home
King: *grabs ha arm* Rain i jus wanna talk nun else
Me: * jakes away* i said im good
King: i tried to be kool *slaps ha* i said let's talk!!!!
Me: *pulls a gun*
King: yhuhh aint gonna shoot me!!!! Da fukk rong widd yhuhh!!! * takes da gun* yhuhh think I'll let yhuh shoot me!!! *points da gun ndd pull the trigger*
Rain: go to hell * pull a gun again ndd shots him in the head* fukk nigga give me my gun!!!
*convo ends*
I no this nigga can take a gun quicker than i can pull one out. So i ha a gun that didnt have bullets in it. King is this type of nigga yhuhh gotta trick to get.
Deshawn was parked in front of da house so i decided to go to mines. Me ndd Kaysha walked in da house ndd played til i started cookin. I had ha in the kitchen in ha playpin while i was cookin. I seen a black SUV pull up in my yard. I got Kaysha ndd took ha to the hiding room i build in the house wen i first moved down here. I walked to the gun room i jus recently got ndd got my gun ndd loaded it. I put the gun in my bakk ndd walked bakk to the living room. They knocked on the door ndd i had Deshawn already set up to check them out. He told me he didnt no them so i got my gun out.
*convo between us*
Man 1: *knocks on the door*
Rain: who is it
Man 1: we friends of Deshawn
Rain: try again nicca
Man 2: man dude i told yhuhh to break the door down!!
Rain: try it then nicca
Man 2: *breaks the door down* grab ha nicca
Rain: *shoot the man in the head* yhuhh wanna be next or do yhuhh wann leave now
Man 2: yhuhh aint gonna kill me
Rain: ndd y wouldn't i
Man 2: cause if yhuhh was yhuhh would have been killed me *pull out his gun*
Rain: *shoot him in the head*
*convo ends*
I went and got Kaysha out the room. She was crying bhudd she was fine. I gave her the medicine the doctor gave me for her to take. Then i fed her and after she went straight to sleep.
Deshawn came in the door and looked at the 2 men that was dead and looked for me and Kaysha. Wen he did find us he took me to the room and started asking questions.
*convo*
Deshawn: what the fuck is going on!!!
Rain: while yo ass was out with yo guys them mothafuckas came in here tryin to kill me and Kaysha!!! So dont get smart with me i was protecting my family something yo ass suppose to be doing!!!!
Deshawn: i married yhuhh so that i could protect yhuhh and my kids!!!! If that aint enough then fukk it!!! I cant be everywhere yhuhh want me to be!!!
Rain: yhuhh knew things was gettin dangerous for us!!!! Bhudd yhuhh wanna go off and do wut yhuhh wanna do and let that shidd happen!!!! It aint like i never asked yhuhh to stay here with us!!! So no wut nicca get out!!!
Deshawn: iight I'll be bakk!!!!
*ends*
After he left i called my dad. He told me that everything was fine. I missed them so much. I hope this thing blows over real quick.