Chapter 36

Deshawn
I called her dad and after awhile he came and so did the crew. I been waiting on then to tell me something for like 4 hours. Man it's like they just taking forever. Daysha and Kaysha sleep, Hayden and Payden talking to big money and Justice and Sanna sleep. After awhile the doctor came.
*convo between us*
Dr: Jackson family!?
Me: thats us. is my wife okay? What about my baby?
Dr: well they both made it through surgery okay bhudd Rain did slip into a coma. She should be out of it  probably tomorrow or in a hour. Luckily she didnt slip to far in the coma.
Big money: can we go see her
Dr: give us like 15 minutes and then you can come see her
Big money: iight tha--
???: is Rain okay Trevon
Big money: yea bhudd she's in a coma bhudd she should be out in a hour or buy tomorrow.
???: hey eveybody
Everybody: hey
Me: who are you?
???: im Yalonda. Rain's mother
Me: you suppose to be dead
Yalonda: me and Trevon got a divorce when Rain was a little girl. I couldn't take care of her bhudd her dad could bhudd i was still sending money to them
Me: look im glad to see you alive bhudd Rain well let's just say she's gonna kill you forreal.
*ends*
This day seems to get worst everytime i turn around. Dont get me wrong im glad she's here bhudd Rain aint finna go for all this. Anyway after a hour of waiting we went to her room. Glad to see my baby up. We chilled and talked for a long ass time. Only thing is she has no idea her moms here. I guess imma be the one to tell her.
*convo between us*
Me: babe somebody's here to see you bhudd you gotta promise me that you wont flash
Rain: not gonna promise that
Me: *sighs* iight ma *gets up and go to the door* come on. *opens the door* close your eyes
Rain: okay *close her eyes*
Me: come on. Open your eyes
Rain: the hell you suppose to be dead
Yalonda: im so sorry sweet face i just couldn't take care of you. I sent you money and made sure you had new clothes and had food.
Rain: so you fake your own death. Then my dad to help you cover it up and make it look real!!! I hate both of yall right about now!!!
Yalonda: Rain im not gonna let you make me seem like i was wrong!!! I did what i thought was best for you!!! I knew if i didnt fake my death and just told you that you were going to live with your father you wouldn't have never left!!! Im sorry that i hurt you bhudd i just did what i thought was best!!!
Rain: if you have done what you thought was best you wiuldnt have never lied in the first place!!! So bye bye and get out my room!!!
Yalonda: alright Rain... I see that your upset so I'll just see you later... Bhudd i do love you Angel. *walks out*
*ends*
I told yall. She's mean when it come to people lieing to her. Well imma just talk to her and play with my baby girl. Im glad they're okay.