LAY : What could it be?!

AN : not edited, it's okay to pin point my mistakes -like shits ✌😂 and thanks for those who did

AN : not edited, it's okay to pin point my mistakes -like shits ✌😂 and thanks for those who did... )

_________

Sunmi walk her way up, on the staircase slowly step by step, not creating a single noise, she take a tight grip on a base ball bat, holding it up with her trembling hands...her heartbeat was druming fast, she try herself to calmn down, she did breath in and when she breath out, she heard a loud angry young adult voice... "aish!!.. fu** sh**..." echoeng on the thin air, that made her frighten...

"What could it be!?? talking on herself while hearing a male voice that echoes around the corner...

she tiptoe while trailling the noisy echoes, that can be heard by her already cold ears...

She stopped on someones room...
and put her left ear on the closed door...

"aaahhhh!...aaahhh!..."

***blugss!!!***

SUNMI'S POV~

"oouuchh!!..." i groan ..cause my pretty face was kissing the floor, i didn't see it coming, i thought the door was closed enough.....
"stupid me.." i didn't check
on it first....."

LAY'S POV~

After mom and dad left for their couples vacation, i walk into the nearby coffee shop buying a hot choco latte, it is located on three blocks away from our house... after that i went home..

After i finished taking a cold shower, i wrapped myself on a red towel, covering my lenght not to be exposed...

once i got out from the walk in bathroom ...

my phone made a noisy sound,
i answered the call, that came from ashley my bed mate...
my X buddies.. no feelings
were involved .... its all plain X..

"Layxing...where were you?..." she whined with her seductive voice that turned me on...

"ashley.. baby..i'm at home..." i answered her back same as her way as seductive as it is...

"can i cum...oh..
i mean come..my layxing..
I felt hot right now..." she said

"sorry my dear babe.. but.. i mean
I am on my parents house..." i groan from feeling my hard lenght that is too angry to fu** on someone ...

"as much i want to fu** you hard right now babe..and hear you scream at my name...sorry...but...we cant..i.need to end this call right now..."I ended the call and dropped my phone on my bed...