√SEHUN'S 3RD REQUEST

REQUEST BY geko_nemo

By the way these Sehun's smuts were a continuation of (Eliza & Sehun).

My baby chingu named geko_nemo wants a part two of it, so here it is...

Hope you'll like these, if not, I'll gladly make a new one, just PM me...♥♥♥

Sehun and Eliza widened their eyes, hearing a knocked on her door, she immediately pulled out her hand inside his short

Eliza laughs at Sehun, whose obviously pissed cause of being interrupted, she got up and hurriedly make her way to her door, while Sehun irritatingly fixed himself hiding his bulges under his shirt, not to be seen by Eliza's Mom.

Sehun's trailed behind her, as she opened her door, both beam a smile acting normal in front of her Mom, who haven't even have a single clue on what they were really doing inside her room.

---

At the table Sehun and Eliza sat side by side, while her Mom were seating across them.

Sehun's right hand were under the table, along with Eliza's left hand, he held her hand and put it on his bulges, her hand moved under the table squeezing his dick, that was still hard inside his short, while she was doing it Sehun tried to act as normal as he can, in front of Eliza's mother.

When Eliza's Mom finished eating, standing up on her seats, Eliza pulled her hand out of his short, and stand as well as she help her Mom to put their used plates in the dishes.

---

Eliza's Mom suggested that Sehun will be staying in their house until his parents decided to came back from a business trip in Beijing china.

Eliza left her house along with Sehun to help him packed his things, and bring it on their way back home.

---

At Sehun's room, Sehun was pushed by Eliza on his bed.

Smirking at her Sehun undressed himself as quickly as possible, on the edge of the bed, Eliza were also undressing herself ..

Eliza crawled up above him, she stopped at his pelvic area, and sat on his hard dick, that was standing proud at her.

She rubbed her wet folds on his, in a slow pace making him felt her warm wet folds.

---

Sehun hold on her waist and
guided her inch by inch, his hard dick entered inside her wet folds, her mouth parted, her folds stretches by his massive size, she moans “aahh..”

While she was above him, Sehun sucks her breast.

When she was fully taken his massive hard dick inside her, she begin to move herself above him, making him groans in pleasures, his body moves along with her, his hands firmly hold her ass, her both hands were at the sides of his head gripping on the bedsheets.

She thrust herself into him, riding him in a fast pace, her mouth parted catching her breath.

“Uhh... Aahh..” they both moan.

“faster... faster..” Sehun breathlessly speak.

“Aahh.. I'm in... to it.. Aahh... It feels good... Aahh..” she moans while answering him back.

“Uhh... Your... getting... Uhh... tighter...” he moan. “shit! Sehun!! Aahh...”

Eliza widened her eyes, realizing that they haven't using a protection, she stopped riding at him.“What's wrong?!” he asked. “Protection!” she blurted out. Sehun “tsk!” in disbelief.

Eliza tried to set herself free, but Sehun didn't let her go, instead he rolled over without pulling his dick out of her, making himself aboved her.

Sehun hold her hands firmly on each side, not making her fight back, he then back up and slammed hard into her.“Aahh! Sehun!! Stopped!! ”

Sehun didn't listened to her, he continued thrusting hard and harder into her, she then stopped struggling herself free out of him, she moans and moans in pleasures, forgetting that she might get pregnant on not using protection. “Aahh..! Aahh..!”

Sehun slyly grin at her, and after a few sec. they both released, their cums mixed inside her..

“I don't care if you'll got pregnant, I'll accept the consequences, I'll be glad to have a baby with you, it means you'll be mine forever, we can have sex all day and night, that would be great.” After saying it, a pillow was thrown into his face...

-----------------------------------------------------
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-----------------------------------------------------

Annyong haseyo!

Komap-sum nida for reading...

Do votes

Do comments 💬

Do share ♥♥♥

I'm opened to criticism