BAEKHYUN : Hush...

Unedited drafts :

Unedited drafts :

Baekhyun suddenly has the urged to pee, he walks out to their private lounge, while walking into the hallway, he bumps on a female guest, and she fell down.

Baekhyun gulp ,as his gazed traveled down into her fitted red mini dress that was perfectly hugging her curve.

As known to be a gentlemen he help her up, she thank him while bowing her head and then hurriedly left.

He was still ogling , when a hand tap on his shoulder.

"Yah!! Hyung..! What's , with that creepy face?" Sehun teasingly ask his hyung, Byun Baekhyun.

Baekhyun snapped into reality , narrowing his eyes to Sehun, Sehun only laughed at him while raising his both hands, saying okay! okay! I'll leave you alone..

The two went in, into the men's room.

Sehun went out first ,leaving Baekhyun inside, he's washing his hands in the sink,  when a familiar female came rushing in, grabbing him inside the cubicle and lock it, she covered Baekhyun's mouth to prevent him from talking .

Outside the cubicle, a group of  male in black suite, were rushing in, they were banging each doors..

"Miss Mae!?" "Don't hide, please show yourself" "we were her to fitch you"

The man was standing at their occupied cubicle , ready to bang it or let say forcefully opened it when needed.

Baekhyun was looking right at her, she was trembling ,afraid that she might be caught, Baekhyun invisibly smirk, She look at him pleading with her eyes to help her out, Baekhyun nod and removed her hands that was covering his mouth.

Baekhyun clears his throat, making them know that his inside, he unlocked the cubicle door and slid his head out, meeting with six pairs of eyes  that was in front of him.

"Am.. sorry.. What do you want??" Baekhyun sarcastically ask with annoyed expression that was plastered on his face..

"Oh! sorry for our commotions" one of the men apologetically said.

"well? will you leave me alone, I have very very important business matters ,that should be done..." Baekhyun said emphasizing a few words ,that means he shouldn't be disturbed by now.

The group of men, got out of the men's room, they didn't find what their looking for, so they decided to head out and let the young celebrity have his privacy..

"tsk! Young one's this days.." One of the men said, while swaying his head left to right.
"At least, it's still a room, not like some.. they just bang on the fire wall" the younger men said, grinning..

Meanwhile, after a few minutes that the men left the area, the female attempted to go out of the cubicle, but Baekhyun was  blocking the door. "Nah! Ah! Ah!" He said. "Not that fast, did you think, I did help you for free, well.. Mae right?" Baekhyun said, while slyly smirking on her.