√ REQUEST #3 CHANYEOL

REQUEST #3 BY
BananaIcecream24

Hope you'll like these, if not, I'll gladly make a new one, just PM me... ♥♥♥

▪◽▪◽▪
04192016

▪◽▪◽▪04192016

______

“Goodnight and Bye, everyone.” Han Rea bid her goodbyes to the rest, of the boys.

Baekhyun runs to her side, and cage her in his arms, making Chanyeol more irritated.

“Yah~ Han Rea.. Don't go.” said Baekhyun that was being cutely irresistible, while swaying her with him.

“Ba--.” Chanyeol didn't let her finished talking, when he suddenly barge in, dragging her out of their dorm, without even glancing back on his friends, that was already glaring at Baekhyun.

“What?!” Baekhyun asked, dumbfounded by his friends reactions.

Sehun tapped Baekhyun's shoulder and said. “Tsk! Hyung.. Your hopeless..”

“ Insensitive.” –Do Kyungsoo.

“ and touchy.” – Kai continued.

----

🚗Chanyeol drove his car to her apartment, and when they arrived..

He walks with her, until they were on her front door.

Chanyeol, intently looks right at her and lovingly said. “Jagiya..”

She lift her head up, to meet his eyes, then hummed in response to him. “hmm?!”

“I'm sorry for being rude earlier, its just that.. whenever i see Baekhyun being so touchy on you, it really pissed me.. Aish..” He then irritatedly scratched his back nape. “Your mine.” he said emphasizing the word 'mine'.

Han Rea lovingly smiled at him, saying. “Ohh~ Your jealous~” She giggles while tiptoeing, surprisingly kissed his lips.

Chanyeol Tsk.. and then smiles back towards his girlfriend, with a slightly tinted cheek.

Han Rea playfully pinch both of his cheeks, that was blushing. “Ayee~ your blushing, ha ha ha.”
She giggly teased him. 

Chanyeol's expressions, suddenly changed into a serious one, he then cupped her pretty face, making her shut her mouth.
Nearing his face in to hers, he hotly kissed her sweet lips, then their playful tongues collide and fought for dominance.

----

Han Rea wrapped her arms around his neck, while locking her legs around his waist, Chanyeol used his free hand to opened her door, behind her..

[A/N: Warning!!🚨 Smuts are coming!! 😇 in.. ]

When they were in inside her apartment, Chanyeol used his back on closing the door, and breaks their hot kisses for, bit awhile just to locked the door..

[A/N: Oh! Everyone cover your eyes!!! Here it comes the smuts part.. 🙈 and let's skipped the part,were they were taking their clothes off.. ▶▶]

Chanyeol laid her on the couch, as he crashed his lips back onto her, trailing kisses on her jaw line to her neck, down to her shoulder and chest.

Her body shivers, trembling as he went deep, along the kisses he was cupping her breast with his hand.

He took one of her nipples in to his mouth and used his other hand to massage the other one.

“Hmm... She moans, biting her lower lip, lifting herself up to him, allowing him to take her more into his playful mouth,
he licked and sucked as his tongue moved, circles around her hard nipples.

----

He crawled back up to captured her lips again, as he kissed her, his hand creep down on her waist to her ass, squeezing it hard, pressing into his hardness, making her gasp and moan.

Han Rea put her arms around his neck, pulling him more into her, her heart began to beat fast, as she was trembling in pleasures.

“I loved you.” he lovingly whispered into her ear, the sound of his deep yet soft masculine voice sent shivers through her spine.

Holding himself up by his right arm, his left hand gripped on her thigh, spreading it wide opened, without a warning he pushed himself hard into her, forcing her to feel his massive length on her virgin folds, causing her to cried loud at a sudden pain she felt, digging her nails into his arms.

----

He pulled and thrusts himself even harder, faster, not letting her adjust to his size.

She moans loud for him to get deeper, not caring if someone might hear her.

He groans into her ear, and rest his head into her neck. "So close..." He breathlessly said.

The pressure was building up..

Until she couldn't take it anymore, arching her back from the intense pleasures he gave her.

"Chanyeol!!! aahhh..!!" Han Rea screamed out his name, releasing her liquids..

Chanyeol also cums after her release, his excessive white liquids dripping out on her folds.

Her body went limp, from the aftermath of her orgasms.

She breathlessly, closed her eyes from tiredness.

While Chanyeol collapsed on the top of her, resting his head on to her shoulder..

The End..

-----------------------------------------------------
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-----------------------------------------------------

Annyong haseyo!

Komap-sum nida for reading...

Do votes

Do comments 💬

Do share ♥♥♥

I'm opened to criticism