SEHUN : I loved you for a long time..

REQUEST BY : Loveu5768  

▪◽▪◽▪

Sehun was walking peacefully, on his way to a nearby park, when suddenly, an arms wrapped around his body, that made him startled a bit, he got confused, and turned his head on his back, seeing a crying Hanna

"Sehun Oppa." She cried while calling Sehun's name.

"What happened, Hanna?" Sehun asked her, with worried tone.

"H-He cheated on me, with my cousin Minah, hu hu hu.." She said, while crying.

Sehun calmly turned himself, and wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her gently in comfort.

After crying for awhile, Sehun warmly smile on her, while cupping her face on his hands, He then gently wiped her tears on her cheeks, by his thumbs.

"Hanna chingu, don't be too sad, and waste your tears on him, his not worth it, He's very stupid for hurting you." If you could only just opened your eyes more, to see me, I'm always here..

------

Sehun dragged her to a park,
and make her sits, on one of the park bench that was not yet occupied.

"Hanna chingu, stay here for awhile, I'll buy us, your favorite ice cream." Sehun said, while beaming a sweet smile.

Hanna nodded her head with a half smile, in response of his thoughtfulness.

----

Done eating with their ice creams, suddenly it rained, making those people at the park runs for a shelter, not making themselves to get wet, by the heavy rainfall.

Hanna didn't move out of her seats, she just closed her eyes and lift her head up, feeling the cold drops of rain, on her face, little by little until she totally got wet by it, she didn't mind herself being rained, thus she reminisce those old days, when she and Sehun were still young, enjoying themselves while playing on the rain, it makes her happy and forget that she's being heartbroken.

Meanwhile at her side, Sehun sigh, while looking right at her, how he wished to kissed those lips of her.

She opened her eyes and looked right at him, beaming a bright smile that reach to her eyes, and playfully pushed Sehun off the bench.

She teasingly let her tongue out, and run away from him.

Sehun's sways his head in disbelief. Tsk! These girl, so unbelievable..