√SEHUN'S 2ND REQUEST

REQUEST BY
ameliamber

Eliza's mom was preparing their lunch, when Sehun her best friend knocked on their door

Eliza opened the door.

“Hi! Eliza.” Sehun beamed a smile, while waving his hands at her.

“Tsk! Come in.” Eliza let him in.

On their way to the staircase, they passed by on the kitchen, were her mother is at, Sehun greets Eliza's mom. “Good morning, Aunty Jane”

“Good morning too, my dear..”
her mom greets back and  warmly smiles at him.

“Mom, were going to watched movies, upstairs.” – Eliza

“Okay, my dear, I'll just call you two, when lunch are ready.”– Eliza's mom

The two nodded their heads, and both competitively run their way upstairs into her room, making her mom swayed her head, while smiling at them.

--

“Yah.. Sehun.. your damn insane, what if mom suddenly barge in? tsk, well be in big trouble.” Eliza whisperingly talking to Sehun with worries, being caught on watching a porn vidioes that he sneakily borrowed from his Hyung –named Luhan).

“Tsk!” He slightly flicked her forehead, then comfortably sat beside her at her bed and said. “we won't be caught, besides these video it will only take us three or four minutes to finished watching it.”

“But, sti--” “Hush..” Sehun's finger pressed into her lips, not making her talk, then he gestured his head on the screen saying. “ it is already starting.”

---- ▶▶

“That was extreme.. ” Eliza said, laying her back on her bed comfortably, after they were done watching.

Sehun laid next to her, teasingly poke her right cheek, that made her pissed and glares at him. “Will you stop, abusing my cheek.” Sehun stopped teasing her cheeks.

“I'm bored..” Sehun boringly said. “Tsk, your always bored, nothings new.” Eliza answered back at him.

“ Eliza..?” “hmm?!” “Lets have sex.”

Eliza eyed him.“Tsk!.”

“I mean it.” –Sehun

“Sehun, I'll let you borrowed my bathroom, you can go and have a cold shower, it'll help.” – Eliza

“I know, your wet Eliza, don't dare lie to me, you also want to have sex.” –Sehun.

“Tsk! I'm not going to have sex with you, were best frien--.”