DO KYUNGSOO : I want you, now...

Unedited drafts :

Unedited drafts :

"Kyungsoo.. You've been in to fights again, and one of those kids got beaten badly, you almost killed him" Mr. Do said with anger.

Sokyung were crying, She knows the real reasons why her older twin, got in to a fight.

She were going to reason out defending her older twin , but kyungsoo didn't let her be , he slightly smiled at her , saying it's okay, I'll be fine.

Kyungsoo has been given a week of punishment, not allowing him, to hang out with his friends and strictly no gadgets to be used by him.

After some scolding and giving him a undeserved punishment, their parents hurriedly left the house,  for a three day business trip convention in Jeju , Sokyung has no choice, she was in charged of keeping an eye on her older twin, a task to called her parents, if Kyungsoo ever disobeyed his parents punishment.

When their parents left, Kyungso runs upstairs , being pissed with those punks, he wouldn't be punished, if those punks leave his twin sister Sokyung alone.

Kyungsoo was a very possessive and very protective over Sokyung , he hates it much, when someone makes Sokyung cry or been hurt by others.

Sokyung went upstairs, after she finished cooking dinner, she put a bowl of rice and a fried chicken on a tray, carrying it upstairs, to her twins room.

TOKK! TOKK! TOKK!

she knocks on his door.
"Kyungee... Oppa.. I have dinner for you to eat"

Kyungsoo heard a knocked, he got up on his bed and opened his door, seeing his lovely twin,  carrying a tray with foods, he hold the tray that she was holding and carried it inside his room , placing it on his study table, while Sokyung followed him inside and comfortably sat down on the edged of his bed.

"Kyungee Oppa.. I'm sorry, it's because of me you got punished by Mom and Dad" she said, apologetically on what have happened.

He went near her , and bend his knees in front of her, so that they'd be in eye level.

He shows his warmest smile, that only his twin knows he have this side of him, everyone from their school, knows his a cold devil, he never shows a glimpse of his warm loving side to every one, even his parents rarely see it, but he always let his twin, see it and feel, whenever their alone together.

He then kissed her lips. "Soo , I want you now.." slyly smirk.
Sokyung smiled and nod, agreeing, what he wants.

Kyungsoo got up on his knees, while standing in front of her, he takes off his shorts along with his boxer , kicking it on the other side of the room, showing his oh so proud erect length, and then he take off his shirt, throwing it carelessly..

Sokyung hold a grip on his full erect length, she impatiently stroke it up and down, a moan escaped from his mouth.
"A-aahhh.."

She started licking it from his balls up to the tip,  then put it all on to her small mouth, while he grip on her hair and stroke his full erect length in and out of her.

While she's gripping hard on to his side hips , feeling his full length inside on her throat, a drop of tears escaped from her eyes, her face was turning red, she's struggling on breathing in, but she didn't mind it at all, the scene of her twin in pleasures it was making her all wet and pleased.

Kyungsoo saw her red face , he pulled his length, to let her breathe in.

He then smirk and pushed her on his bed, he undressed her as quickly as possible, then crawled back down, on her already wet pussy , she made her legs spread wide opened ,to let him suck her wetness.

Kyungsoo didn't waste a time to  played her pussy, his tongue expertly licking, teasing her and then sucking it, making her moaned loudly not caring that there neighbors would hear her, her hands was gripping tightly at the sheets, her toes curls, he was making her feel good inside, her stomach tighten , feeling that she's coming near on her heaven.
Kyungsoo stopped before she reached her climax, he turned her around on her knees, he was at her back he spread her both legs , he get a hold of her right breast and without a warning he entered her at her back, sliding his erect length in full force inside her wet pussy .

Her back head was leaning on his left shoulder with her mouth opened, his right hand gripped onto the sheets mattress for his support, his strokes was intensified and hardly fast, they both moaned loud feeling the pleasures they both made.

"Aahh... Oppa.. Faster!! A-aahh.. More.." Soo said, between her moans.

"Grr..rrhh.. Aahh... Like this" *plock* plock* "a-aahh.." *plock*plock* "fuck!! Shit!!"

Their loud moans with skin slapping on each others while the bed squeaking at their intense movement above the bed , were can be heard inside of Kyungsoo's room...

The end..