Chapter 6

The next day I woke up at around 3pm, which was normal. I saw a note hung on my door so I stood up, walked over and read it, this is that I read:

-Abby, you need to start packing up your room. We leave Saturday!-

I couldn't believe what I just read... That only gives me 2 days, well actually like a day and a half. because its 3pm on Thursday. And like usual I have to do it all by myself.

I went and sat on my bed and started crying. I'm not as strong as I seem. I left a part out in my introduction, and that part is my self harm part. I'm 2 weeks clean from cutting. I know its not a lot but its something. as I was sitting on my bed I looked at my dresser and saw my blade. But I remember promising Jade that I wouldn't do anything till I was at least a month clean and I intended on keeping that promise .

When I was done crying I decided to start a Skype group call with Jade, Jacob, and Jaxon.  I was gonna add Carson but I decided id talk to him later. I hit the call button and waited for them to pick up.

*In the call*

Me- Hey guys

Jade, Jacob, Jaxon- Hey

Me- So I have to tell y'all something...

Jade- SAY IT!!

Jacob- hmm?

Jaxon- What's up?

Me- I'm moving on Saturday.

*Silence*

Me- YOU GUYS SAYING NOTHING ISNT HELPING ME!!!

*Jaxon leave call*

Me- Wow...

Jacob- Where are you moving to?

Me- I don't know. they wont tell me I've tried texting and calling them... can you guys just come over please?

Jacob- Yea ill be over in about 20

Jade- I'm already here come open the door.

Me- Okay bye

*Ends call*

I walked downstairs to let Jade in and gave her the biggest hug ever, and started to cry again. she just hugged me until I was done.

"Are you okay?" she asked

"yea" I said wiping away my tears

"I'm gonna ask you again, Are you okay?"

"No, I don't wanna leave you and Jacob. You guys are my world. The fact that I don't know where were moving to is bullshit to. I'm gonna miss you guys so much" I said holding back my tears.

"that's what I thought." jade said "now show me your arms"

I rolled up my sleeves and she smiled.

"Good" she said. "now lets make some pizza! she said as she walked into the kitchen and pulled out a pizza from the freezer and put it in the oven. Oh how I lover her.

We sat down and talked a bit while we waited for the pizza to cook. when it was done we took it out and set it on the counter to cool down. while it was cooling Jacob came in the door.  I ran over to him and jumped in his arms. He didn't let go of me till we heard the timer go off for the pizza. we grabbed the pizza and went upstairs to my room to watch Netflix. we decided that we wouldn't start pacing everything in my room till tomorrow. that gave us a whole day. because by the time the pizza was gone and we had watched a couple movies it was 10pm. Jade and Jacob went home around 11:30pm. after they left I went and layed down on my bed to watch some TV. But before I could Carson started calling me on Skype.

"Hello?" I said

"When did you plan on telling me you were moving on SATURDAY!!??" he said

"Ummm tomorrow...?"I said confused. "Let me guess, Jacob told you?" I said.

"Yea who else would of?" he replied

"OMG he needs to shush about stuff" I said laughing.

"So have you found out where you're moving too?"

"Nope, when I actually wanna talk to my parents they wont answer. That's some bullshit." I said

"Well there's a house next to mine that's for sale maybe its there" he said smirking.

"I wish" I said. "But I'm really tired and I have a long day of packing tomorrow so im gonna go to sleep okay?" I said yawning.

"Okay Goodnight, I love you" he said smiling.

"Goodnight, I love you too, bye" I said

"Bye" he said.

and with that I hung up and went to sleep.