Chapter 12

I woke up on my bed, which was funny because I don't remember getting up and moving to my bed. I walked over to the bathroom and the usually morning routine. Pee, wash my face, make up and hair. I put on my usual make up and then put my hair in a pony tail. I walked back into my room to change. I grabbed a pair of plain black yoga shorts and then a Plain blue Tank top.

I walked down the stairs and started looking for the kitchen because I didn't know where it was. When I got down stairs I heard a bunch of people talking.

"Dude you should see her she's hot" I couldn't really make out who said it but it sounded like Sam.

I walked to the kitchen doorway and peeked my head out but no one saw me. so I styed there listening for a bit. until Brady saw me so I winked at him and he just smiled. I stayed there another minute and then I started clearing my throat and they all looked over.

"Woah she's actually awake" Some guy said. There was 2 guys I didn't know and then there ws Carson, Brady and Sam.

"Do I know you?" I asked

"This is Michael, and Finn' Carson said.

"Hi.." I said "I'm gonna go grab something out of the moving truck" I said walking past them

I walked outside to the moving truck and grabbed a suitcase that said "fragile" and then walked back inside with it.

"Fragile?" Brady asked raising one eyebrow.

"UMM Yup that's what it says. congrats you can read" I said laughing.

"What's in it?" Finn asked.

"My babies" I said smiling at Carson

"I already know" Carson said laughing.

I opened it up and all there eyes lit up with joy.

"Well shit" Michael said.

Inside the suitcase contained 5 bongs, 3 bowls, 1 pipe. and a bunch of weed.

"Fuck y'all she's my new favorite" Brady said hugging me laughing

"Woah bud, you gotta share" Finn said laughing.

"Guys we all know I'm her favorite" Carson said winking at me

"While y'all figure this out imam go put this away for right now." I said giggling

As I started walking upstairs with it I started thinking about how much Jade and Jacob would love it here with all of us. While thinking about it I started feeling really depressed. and it was hitting me hard. but I had to stay strong. for Jade.

I walked back downstairs to the group of guys. Brady was sitting on a chair and signaled for me to go over and sit on his lap. I don't really see Brady for anything more then a friend. And I really hope the feeling was mutual because I didn't want anything complicated.

"Jeez you're light." He said wrapping his arms around me. Brady reminded me of my one brother I used to talk to before he kicked me out of his life. I really liked that feeling.

"Thanks, I think" I said giggling. I looked over at Carson and he was just staring at us.

I looked at Brady and saw him looking down at my arm. FUCK. I didn't cover up my scars...They were all right there. And they were noticeable, even though its been a month.

I quickly got up and ran upstairs.

*Carson's P.O.V* 

All of a sudden Abby bolts upstairs.

"What happened?" Sam asked.

"Ill go check" I said running up behind her.

As I got upstairs I looked in the bathroom to se Abby putting Makeup on her arm. I walked in and grabbed her arm and just stared at you.

"You didn't tell me it got this bad" I said looking her right in the eyes.

*Abby's P.O.V*

I could feel my eyes started in get watery. "I didn't want you to worry" I said trying to blink back the tears.

"Of course I'm gonna worry, Because this is how many times you needed me and I wasn't there." He said pulling me into a hug. I could hug him all day. He had the type of hug where it made you feel safe, like nothing could hurt you. Like you knew he would never leave.

"I'm here now, And I'm not gonna leave you. I promise" He said as I buried my head in his neck and he hugged me tighter.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing. It was a Skype call from Jade and Jacob.

As soon as I answered they all screamed Carson's name making us laugh.

"Why didn't you tell us?!" Jade said screaming.

"I wanted it to be a surprise... Surprise" I said laughing.