Chapter 7

I woke up the next morning with puffy red eyes. I put some eye drops in and then checked my phone. Jaxon had texted me, so I decided to answer him

Jaxon- Hey bbg where are you moving to?

Me- I don't know my parents wont tell me :/

Jaxon- Well let me know when you find out.

After that I checked the group chat with Jacob and Jade

Jacob- Text me when you wake up and ill come over so we can start packing.

Jade- Dido^^^

Me- Okee I'm awake, come over whenever and just come up to my room ;)

After I finished checking snapchat and Instagram I went to my closet and threw on some burgundy sweat pants and a plain black crop top. I didn't bother putting any makeup on because I really didn't care and I wasn't leaving my house so it didn't matter.

I really didn't have that much stuff in my room. when we move I planed on getting more. I took my favorite black leggings and my purple sweater with of course underwear and a bra and set it aside for tomorrow when we move.

Jade and Jacob got to my house around 12, and when they did we got straight to work. we turned on music and blared it all throughout the house.

we finished my whole room at 9pm and then moved it all into a moving truck. and it was not easy. after that it was 11:30pm. Jade and Jacob had to go home but promised they would come and say goodbye to me tomorrow. Jaxon said he would but I cant get my hopes up for him because he doesn't always do what he says.

When they left I went and layed down in bed and texted Carson until 1am. I couldn't sleep that night so I looked through all my photos with them, until I fell asleep

-

-

-

-

- Sorry for the short chapter but it gets better soon ;)