Chapter 10

That's when I saw him...

I couldn't stop staring and I guess they all felt the same way because we were all just staring at each other. I went to open my mouth but nothing came out. I took a deep breath and said the first thing that came to my mind.

"C-Carson?" I said stuttering in shock

"Hey Hoe" He said smiling really big.

*Carson's P.O.V*

I couldn't believe she was actually here. She was so fucking beautiful, and don't even get me started on her ass, like damn. cutie got a booty. I really didn't know what to say, I just wanted to touch her. I know that sounds weird but I wanna feel the person I love, feel there presence.

she walked up to me and my friends and we all kinda just stood there. I think she was more shocked then me. luckily my friend broke the silence.

"Dude, you didn't say she was this hot." Brady said

*Abby's P.O.V*

I felt my cheeks getting red when he said that.

"Hi, I'm Brady, We should hangout sometime" He said winking

"Shut up Brady" Carson said elbowing him in the arm. I laughed quietly.

I looked over at Carson and gave him the look saying "Am I allowed to hug you right now?" and he nodded.

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around my butt. of course typical guy.

"Nice butt" He said said smiling

"Nice face" I said laughing.

we released the hug and stood there.

"So you already met Brady, and this is Sam.Carson said pointing to the other guy.

Brady was a bit taller then Carson. He had Blond hair that swooped down to above his eyes kinda like Carson's. He was pretty buff and had bright green eyes, that sparkled in the sunlight. and my oh my was he ever attractive.

Sam was about Carson's height. He had dark brown hair that spiked up. He had dark brown eyes and the sweetest smile. He wasn't to bad looking either ;)

And then there was Carson. Even with all his flaws he looked perfect. The way his shaggy brown hair came down just before his eyes. the was his blue eyes looked in the sunlight. His voice was even perfect. I cant even explain it.

"I need to go find my room, you guys can come or stay I don't care" I said turning around heading to my house. I looked over my shoulder and they were all looking down on me. seriously what is it with guys and asses. like they realize we shit out of them? don't they?

I just kept walking and eventually I heard them coming behind me. I opened the door and the inside looked even bigger then the outside. There was a huge staircase so I ran up it, when I got to the top There was a TV room space a huge bathroom with a Jacuzzi and a huge bedroom. it had one of those window seats , and also like there was 4 steps going up on a platform to where a bed could be and a walk in closet. I was gigantic. I walked back to the TV room and yelled of the balcony that was there.

"I CALL ALL OF UPSTAIRS! K? THANKS" I walked back to the guys and smiled.

Sam gave me a weird look and then said "All? Wouldn't your parents want this room?" He said. Carson elbowed him.

"Nah its cool. They said I go dibs on my room first and they would take what was left along with my brother. You see, I don't get along with my family...at all. Its a long story. Basically. They never talk to me. They make me do everything by myself, there never home. I'll probably have to pay the bills a couple times. so really most of the house is mine. its confusing.

"Ahh okay, One more question?" Sam said

"Fire away" I said laughing.

"You smoke weed?" He said smirking

"Hell yea" I said smirking at Carson, making him laugh.

"She thinks she can out smoke me" Carson said smiling

"I don't think, I know" I said winking at him.

"Yea, yea. Anyways before you came we were gonna go to the pool. Wanna come?" Carson asked

"Yea let me change" I said grabbing my bag I had brought upstairs. I pulled out my blue triangle bathing suit, It was a bikini with cheeky bottoms.

"Gimmie a second" I said sticking out my tounge walking over to the closet.

I shut the door to the closet and started changing. I put on my bottoms which made my butt look really good. then I started putting the top piece and of course. what happens?  I cant get it to do up. Why me, why now?? There was only one thing to do.

"CARSON" I yelled. I heard the door open and then close. I was facing the other way so I couldn't see him.

"What?" he said.

"Can you do it up pleaseee" I said smiling. He took the two ends and attached them together then turned me around. "Damn you look fucking hot" He said looking me up and down.

"Thanks bud" I said laughing. he the pulled me into him.

"I'm glad you're here hoe" He said kissing my forehead. I thought it was really weird because didn't think he was the type of guy to do that but I liked it.

"I'm glad I'm here too whore" I said pushing his head down to kiss his forehead. He started laughing and then picked me up spinning around and crashed me into the wall. We stood there looking each other in the eyes.

He started leaning in-------

-

-

-

-

-Here's a bit longer chapter ;) ARE THEY GONNA KISS?! guess you will have to find out

Bye Lovies