Chapter 11

As soon as he started leaning in I pushed him away and ran out of the closet. I know, I know. why didn't you kiss him? I don't wanna kiss him yet. I don't know why but I just don't. It will happen though ;) that's a promise.

"Woah" Brady and Sam said at the same time

"I know isn't she ugly?" Carson said laughing.

"Really? Because that not wh-" He cut me off

"Lets go" He said winking at me.

We started heading towards the pool that just so happened to be a couple houses down by the school. When we got there we put our stuff down and I went to see how cold the water was. while I was feeling the water with my foot Carson came over and pushed me in, but before I fell I grabbed his hand... or what I thought was his hand.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry" I said trying not to laugh. I Looked over at Carson and gave him the fuck you look.

"What the fu-Woah..." He said looking up at me. I just kinda smiled. I jumped out of the pool and helped the guy out. "I'm Abby" I said. "Josh" He said smiling

"Nice to meet you" I said laughing. "You too, We should hang sometime" He said.

"Yea definitely" I said. I looked over at Carson to see fury in his eyes. I just kinda brushed it off though. I gave Josh my number and then walked back over to the guys.

"Don't be mad, now next time you wont push me in the pool" I said smirking.

We all swam for a bit until the pool closed then started walking back until I got the best idea ever. I stopped walking and turned around.

"You know what were gonna do now?" I asked smiling. They all shook there heard. "We are going to Taco Bell" I said smirking.

"That's a long walk" Brady said. "I know that's why were gonna skate there" I said.

"You skate?" Sam said. "Jeez, y'all need to learn some stuff about me" I said laughing.

We headed back to my house so I could change and so we could grab our boards. The we headed over.

*At Taco Bell*

We all ordered our food and while we were waiting there was a table of guys that kept yelling at us. I wasn't going to say anything until I heard something they said.

"Hey, if my dick had a sign on it, it would say *caution: Choking hazard*"  they all started laughing until I turned around. I was pretty proud of my comeback.

"Yanno you're probably right considering that's the labels they put on small objects" I looked over and saw Sam laughing his ass off and Brady and Carson had the biggest smile trying to hold in there laughter. All of a sudden I heard one Of them say "Damn she's a bitch"

"Tell me something I don't know" I said laughing.

*At Home*

All the guys had went home so I stared to put my clothes away. while I was doing that out of the corner of my eye I saw Carson out of the window. he was changing. I decided to text him.

Me- I like your boxers ;)

Carson- Are you in my room??

Me- Nope, but you should learn to close your curtains

I saw him look out his window and look at me. I smiled and waived. he opened up his window and signaled for me to open mine so I did. We sat at our windows talking until we fell asleep. It was a pretty good day if you ask me :)