20

The date with Dan went really good. I must say that I wasn't thinking of it as a date but it certainly was for the way Dan treated me. He made me feel special and that is why I agreed on going on another date with him on Friday night.

When I was finished from work, I decided to go to Niall's house. I needed to check everything was on point as Niall asked me to do. Then I will probably sleep there and take a good use of Niall's clave television so I can watch the boys' interview with James Corden.

So I make my way to his house and I pull the front door opened. I am surprised when I am met by different cleaning products by the front door. Niall mentioned some cleaning lady coming to clean once a week, it must be her.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Oh hi!" A cheerful voice sounds.

A woman in her 50s comes out of the kitchen carrying a mope on her hands covered by pink cleaning gloves. She has a big smile on her face and she has thins motherly vibe around her.

"Julie right?" I ask.

"I am Julie indeed. May I ask who are you?" She asks politely.

"I'm Abbie. Niall gave me the keys so I take care of the house while he is away." I explain.

"Oh my god you are Abbie!" She says excitedly. Am I missing something?

"Yes, I am." I confirm.

"Oh god I am so happy to finally meet you." She says before pulling me in a hug.

I am a bit taken back by this outburst but I found myself hugging her back.

"Niall talks so much about you. I feel like I have met you for so long." She tells me.

"Oh I didn't know Niall talked about me." I say.

"Of course he does." She says with a big smile and warm eyes. "Do you want something to drink or eat? I can prepare anything!"

"No that's fine. I am not hungry. Thank you." I say.

"Let me pour a tea for you, it's the least I can do." She insists.

"Well I guess I can't say no to tea." I say with a smile.

"That's right! Follow me to the kitchen." She says.

We walk to the kitchen, the smell of freshly cleaned can be felt all around the house. The kitchen is spot less and the only thing in function is the tea pot Julie is preparing.

She pours tea in two mugs and I am content to know that she will be joining me for the tea. She takes a seat on the table across from me after putting the two teas on top of the table.

"It's so nice to finally meet you. You are so beautiful." She tells me.

"Thank you." I say with blushed cheeks.

"Niall always says you are gorgeous and he was right." She says with a big smile.

"Niall says I am gorgeous?" I ask in awe.

"Yes, he says you two are close friends too." She tells me.

"Yes we are." I confirm.

"But I think he likes you as more of a friend." She says with a wink.

"Oh no...that's not possible. He just sees me as a friend nothing more." I say shocking my head.

"No, I am telling you. He likes you." She says.

"He does not Julie." I say with a sad tone.

"I think he does and I think you do too." She says looking into my eyes.

***

A/N: I love gossip cleaning ladies lol do you think Julie was right and Niall likes Abbie?

PS: I know there is no Niall on this chapter but I had to put that gif. It's cute smily Niall x2 haha