24

"Where are you taking me?" I say in between laughs.

It's Saturday and I am in another date with Daniel. He has taken me somewhere but I don't know where because he blindfolded me five minutes ago.

"We are here." He announces. "Wait in the car till I open your door."

"Okay." I say.

I heard Dan opening his door, stepping out and closing the door behind me. A few seconds later I heard my door behind pulled open and his hand reaches for mine. The feeling of his hand on mine makes a shiver go down my spine.

"Here, carefully you need to step out." He says.

He helps me out of the car and once I am on my feet, he closes the door behind me. I pay attention to the smell that surrounds me and I can identify the smell of salty water and sand.

"Dan." I say.

"Shh!" He says. "Let me just take the blindfold first."

He takes off the blindfold and I am met by a gorgeous beach. I didn't even realized he has drove that much because we were having so much fun singing to songs on the radio during the car ride.

"Wow this is amazing Dan!" I say in awe.

"I am glad you like it." He says with a shy smile.

"It's amazing, thank you." I say before grapping him on a hug.

Dan hugs me back after being a bit surprised. Then we pull away and he goes for a camping basket he had on the car. Once he has it, we walk to the beach and he put a long blanket on top of the sand before we sat on top of it.

"I brought sandwiches, just ham and cheese that I know it's your favorite." He says.

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

I love how he always remembers the little things I have said to him. It always surprises me because I ramble a lot and he catches onto everything I say. It's surprising.

He takes our two sodas and hands me one. We eat in silence only commenting about the seagulls that fly along the pier. It was a harmonious silence with the waves as background melody.

Once we are done with the sandwiches, Dan pulls out some fruit from the basket. He being the doctor on the making he is, insists that fruit is something very important on a meal which makes me laugh at his cuteness.

After we are done eating, we rest on the blanket looking up at the sky. His eyes go from the sky to me all the time as we speak of several things that come up in the conversation. Most of it is random but we have a great time and we laugh a lot.

He gets closer and I am sure he is going to kiss me but instead he pushes a stamp of hair behind my ear and then he smiles sweetly at me. He goes back to his places but his eyes remind in mine.

We don't say much for a while and all of a sudden he turns to me just when I got up. My shoulder bumps into his cheek and a groan escapes his mouth.

"Omg I am so sorry." I say alarmed.

He holds his jaw with his hand and I am worried I hurt him but I am surprised when he begins to laugh loudly. At first I look at him as if he is crazy but then I start to laugh along with him.

"You have a good shoulder punch." He says.

"I'm so sorry. I swear I didn't mean to hurt you." I apologize again.

"It's fine Abbie. These things happen and I am a doctor and I can tell that I am not going to die from this. That's good." He says before adding a wink at the end.

"You are crazy but I am glad I didn't hurt you." I say.

"Well, I was about to ask if you wanted to go for a walk along the shore." He says.

I agree and he gets up. He offers his hand to help me up. Once I am up we don't release each other's hands and soon we are walking along the shore. My naked feet get wet as we walk and talk in between laughs.

"I'm really sorry about your cheek. Does it hurt?" I ask.

"No it doesn't but I will say that it does and that I need you to kiss it better." He says with a smirk.

I laugh at his cheesiness and I learn up to place my lips upon his jaw. But then he does another cheesy move and before my lips meet his jaw, he moves his face and his lips met mine. 

***

A/N: so who do you prefer Niall or Daniel? #TeamNiall or #TeamDaniel