22

I am lying on my bed wearing one of Niall's t-shirts. I just send him a picture making a funny face to show him I am waiting for him to come up on the TV. He hasn't answered yet but I guess it's because he is busy getting ready for the interview.

So I am really surprised when my phone starts to ring and I see Niall's name across the screen.

"Hi!" I say.

"Hi beautiful." He says. Omg he just called me beautiful.

"Hey! How are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm doing well. Just a little nervous you know." He says.

"Everything is going to be fine." I say.

"I hope so." He says. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. I meet Julie today. She is a nice woman." I tell him.

"Yes, she is. She is like a mom to me." He tells me.

"Yes, she is a sweetheart. She made me tea and it was the best tea I had in ages." I say.

"Yes, it's the best." He says.

"How everything in LA?" I ask.

"Same old. We've been recording stuff for the fifth album. It's looking sick so far." He tells me.

"That sounds amazing! I can't wait to hear some of it!" I say.

"You will like it I can tell." He says.

"Ugh you are making me so excited about it!" I groan.

"That's my intention babe." He says.

"Anyways, aren't you guys about to go live?" I ask.

"Yes, we are." He says.

"Then I should not entertain you. We talk soon, right?" I ask.

"Yes, yes...uhm...I miss you Abbie." He says.

"I miss you too Niall." I say as my hearts beats faster than ever before.

"I can't wait to get back home. I can't wait to hold you, kiss you and touch you." He says.

"Me too Niall. Just a few more days to go." I say.

"Just a few more days." He says. "Thanks for the picture, seeing you lighted up my mood."

"Thanks. Your Instagram lights up my mood too." I say making him laugh on the other end.

"Now I really need to go. I'll see you soon. Miss you." He says.

"Miss you too. Good luck tonight." I say.

"Thanks baby." He says before we finish saying our goodbyes and hang out our phones.

I put the TV on the channel The Late Late Show is on and I began to laugh at what James Corden is saying on his monolog. Then the boys appear in a very funny sketch involving a Dodgeball game. I was laughing my eyes out at three in the morning. I am lucky tomorrow I have no work.

When the sketch is over, the interview starts. The boys talk of a lot of things and as much as I try to concentrate on what they are saying my focus is on Niall. He looks amazing as always.

I enjoy the rest of the TV show and once it's over a send Niall a text saying that I loved it and that he looks good on Dodgeball shorts. Before I get an answer back I fall asleep on his bed, in between the perfect smell that reminds me of him.

***

A/N: aww the memories of that dodgeball game vid :)