A Day Off - Chapter 6

~2 Days Later~{Alice's Room}
Ugh! Honestly, why'd the teacher assign homework today? Oh well, I'd better finish this fast! "*Alice fake cries to self* Ughhh! Why me!!" I'm ok! I just have to write this paper- Ugh! I can't I'm so uninspired! See this why I don't like being good at school, it's like you get more homework than the usual students! Okay, this time I'm going to write! ~30 minutes later~ I can't think of anything to write!*Ayato appears out of nowhere* "Oi! Ichigo! What are you doing? You look so bored." I was startled when I saw Ayato looking over my shoulder and said that. "Oh! Hi Ayato-kun! I'm just working on my homework right now." He stared at the blank sheet of paper and pulled my wrist,"Oi Ichigo, let's go do something fun." I frowned,"I'm sorry Ayato-kun! But I really have to write this paper-" *Ayato takes Alice anyways* "You can forget about that now! Ore-sama wants to show you something fun!" I was still kinda iffy about it all, but just followed him anyway.

~5 minutes later~
Ayato brought me outside of the mansion. It looked like he bought a lot of things. "Um, Ayato-kun? What's all of this for?" He smiled while pointing at a jar of worms,"Ichigo! Today Ore-sama will teach you some of the best pranks ever!" I looked at him like he was crazy, but went along with it."Um, Ayato-kun,*blushes* I don't ...really...know what a prank is." I was kinda embarrassed to say that, but I really had no idea on what a prank is."Don't worry! Ore-sama will teach you, of course!" He smiled like a 5 year old eating candy. I nodded my head and followed him.

{Prank #1}
Ayato took me to Shuu's room,"Did you know that Shuu is scared of worms?" I was surprised and shook my head. Ayato ruffled my hair and took out the jar of worms. "Shuu looks so relaxed sleeping! *stare* Too relaxed *dumps worms inside of Shuu's shirt *" I was afraid on how his reaction would be,"*Shuu giggles in his sleep* You dirty girl! Haha! You really must love touching me." Ayato and I looked at each other like WTF? Then Ayato slapped Shuu and ran, taking me with him."Oi! Ayato WTF? What? When did worms get on me? Ugh! That bastered !" We heard Shuu yell across the hall. We both laughed while running to the next prank.

~Last Prank~
I was very scared to do this, but Ayato insisted that we'd prank Yui. I'm sorry Yui! So Ayato was going to be bringing Yui into the doll room, while I would start moving the dolls and flicking the light switch. "Oi Chichinashi! Did you see that move?" Yui shrieked and ran."You're so mean Ayato!" Yui yelled while running. I felt kinda bad, but I saw that Ayato was laughing and joined in.
I actually did have fun and smiled."Thank you Ayato-kun! I had a lot of fun!" Ayato nodded and smiled,"Yeah I did two! Let's do this again soon!" I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. I quickly began to see him blush and ran off to my room.

~Ayato's P.O.V~
I must say I did enjoy myself. I even earned myself a kiss! After all, this was the first time anyone joined me with my pranks! Ichigo looked like she enjoyed her day of as well. Well of course she would! She was with The One and Only Ore-sama! Other than doing that stupid homework. Shuu told us that we're not allowed to suck her blood, it's strange he's never done something like this before to a bride. He's more laid back and gives no fucks at all. Does he honestly think that he has the right to order Ore-sama! For all I care, I'll suck her blood in front of that loser!

~Alice's P.O.V~
Just as I was finishing up my homework work I felt a certain presence. "Um Ayato-kun is that you?" He covered my eyes with one hand while lifting me up with the other hand. "Just shut up! Of course it's Ore-sama." I sighed ~while I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck. "Ichigo must like the pleasure of my fangs." I smiled,"To be honest I don't really find this 'pleasurable' at all. It's pretty painful if you ask me." He let go and sighed,"It's no fun when you react like that." I looked at him questionably,"Oh would Ayato-kun like for me to struggle? I'll do it, if it'll make you happy." He hugged me,"It's fine. I'm not up for it anymore." He then walked out of the room. "He really is quite the 5 year old." I smiled as I sat back down to add the finishing touches on my homework.

~Ayato's P.O.V~
Just as I stepped out the room, I saw Shuu standing right next to her door. "I told you not to get close to her." I smiled while placing both of my hands on my hips. "It doesn't matter anymore! Ore-sama has already bitten her!" Shuu growled,"And I must say her blood tastes amazing! Hey Shuu, Next time I'll make sure to suck her blood in front of you! And when I do, you'll see her flushed face drowning in pleasure." Shuu walked pass me and sighed."Whatever." I smiled at his response. Wow! What a loser! Next is Chichinashi's turn!