Hope - Chapter 23

Kou's P.O.V
As soon as Alice went missing, we notified Ruki. A few days have passed since then, Ruki came back to help us search for Alice. I still can't help but wonder, why Ruki would leave her here. I can't say that I didn't enjoy her presence.

For once I felt loved by her, that's the only reason why I'm looking for her. Honestly, those Sakamaki's need to get over the fact, that she was once their pray. Alice where are you? Please be okay!

Ruki's P.O.V
I'm so sorry Alice, if only I had stayed! Ugh! Then, none of this would've happened! But I had to do that sacrifice for you! During that time, I truly missed you. I swear on my life, that I'll find you and save you!

"Ruki-kun...we're sorry....we really....should have....taken better care....of Alice-san." I stared at Azusa."It wasn't your fault, it's my own fault alone." Ugh! This feeling, why? Why? Do I feel so lonely?

"*Yuma pats Ruki's back* Ruki-kun, don't worry. We'll find her, I promise!" Azusa slowly walked up to me."Ruki-kun,..I..really miss...Eve.*Azusa hugs Ruki* She was always so kind to me. It makes me sad when she's not around."

I nodded while patting his head."I know," Azusa let go and stared at Kou. I followed his glance,"Kou," Kou ignored me and walked away. Kou must really feel sad as well, since he hasn't been talking for the past few days."Kou, Yuma, Azusa, let's go."

Alice's P.O.V {Outside balcony}
"Alice." I sadly nodded."Y-yes Carla-san." I could feel his cold eyes on me."Come here." I put on my best smile."Of course.*Alice walks up to Carla* Is there anything you needed?" Carla stared at me."Look at the moon, notice anything different?"

I looked up at the moon and slowly nodded."Yes, it looks red." He nodded,"It's a lunar eclipse." I smiled softly,"In a way, it looks like a rose." He just stared at the moon."Um Carla-san, who was that man from before?"

Carla closed his eyes,"Shin, he's my younger brother." I nod,"Oh I see now. Um Carla-san, do you like having a younger brother?" He faced me,"That's none of your business." I quickly got quiet,"I'm sorry for asking, It's just that I've always wanted a younger sibling."

He smirked,"Honestly, do you think that you can put up with that responsibility?" I puffed up my cheeks."Of course, I'd love to be an older sister." He let out a soft chuckle."You think so?" I nodded,"You're an interesting woman."

Even if Carla did that to me, I can't show him any hatred. "Carla-san." I faced him. My eyes met with his ,"Carla-san, I don't want to be here anymore." Carla smirked."I seems that you've come to that point. Come with me."

I really don't know where I'm going, but I have to stay on alert! Knowing Carla-san, he might do something scary."Carla-san, where are you taking me?" Carla ignored me,& grabbed a hold on my hand."Carla-san? Please tell me-"

This...place...it looks like a dungeon. Why? Why did he take me here? Carla opened the cell and threw me inside. This cold floor and these brick walls, why? My arm it hurts, I'm bleeding from my forehead.

Why is my vision? Why does everything looks so blurry? I reached out for Carla,"Carla-san.....why?....why are...you doing this-" I blacked out, before I heard footsteps coming my way. Ruki please come and save me! I don't want to be alone.

~2 days later~
I've been locked up in this dungeon for 2 days. I can't take this anymore! I want to run away! I'm crying,"Oi Woman*Shin unlocks The cell*" I turned away from him,"Oi-wait,are you crying?" I wiped my tears off with my hands.

"Shin-san," I faced him."I'm sorry!" I cried."Hey... Why are you still crying?" I frowned."Shin-san, I'm cold." Shin just stared at me."Um..close your eyes." I did as he said. Then I felt something warm and soft lying on my lap.

"Um Shin-san? Can I open my eyes now?" I felt something wet on my face."Kya!*Alice opens her eyes* Where's Shin? And why is there a wolf on my lap?" The wolf was very warm, in a way it made me happy

"*The Wolf lies on its back* You're so cute!*Alice rubs The Wolf's belly* Thank you for keeping me warm*Alice hugs the wolf*" I feel kind of sleepy right now."Mr.Wolf, would you mind if I hugged you while I sleep?" Eh? The wolf, it's asleep already!"Um I guess that means yes?" I fell asleep beside Mr.Wolf.

A few hours later I woke up, but Mr. Wolf wasn't there."You're awake." I nodded while looking at Shin."You sleep kinda cute." I blushed,"Um Shin-san, what happened to Mr.Wolf?" Shin smirked,"That was me! Thanks for the nice belly rubs." I nodded and blushed,"I'm sorry Shin-san! I didn't know, that was you!" Shin walked out of the cell."I have to go help Nii-san. Behave while I'm gone!" I nodded.

It looks like I'm locked up here, all by myself again! I'm sure that Ruki is looking for me, I just really want to see him again! In this cold, & dark dungeon, I don't know if he'll be able to find me. I don't even know where I am.

'Ruki-kun, please come! I want to see you again! I miss you so much! I just want to leave this place and never come back again! I know that he can't hear me, but I still have hope to see him again.'

A/N- I know that it's been forever! But I just want to wish you guys a happy new year! So yeah, I'm almost done with this book. So as soon as I finish this book I'm going to write another Diabolik Lovers Fanfic! So look out for that!❤️Bye❤️~SailorCats😺