1

you make the words run so dexterously; i feel a strong sense of confidence every time we're together. i think it's your smile and your captivating soft brown eyes.

losing you was so much harder than loving you, and sadly falling out of love is inevitable. it's the kind of love you simply can't forget about. you have a hold on me. everything always comes back to you.

our love is dangerous; one minute it's love the next it's distaste. 'crazy how two people fall in love with each other just to turn around and hurt one another.'

loving you felt better than anything i could've ever imagined. 'the butterflies they don't lie, but you sure do.' i trusted you, i confined in you.

you taught me that love doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be real, and the feelings we shared were real.

the night you left me alone replays in my head like a song on repeat. the night i cried so hard my body physically hurt, the night i prayed this was all a dream, the night you walked away without looking back.

in the middle of the night i wake up and look over next to me, hoping that somehow you'd be there.

all the plans we had for the future were ruined. Just like that.

the night i stopped believing in love.

-
Fresh start.
- B
{234}