Chapter 6

( Kimberly POV

Tayshawn calls Nyla to the back and all three of us followed. While we was walking Trevor grabbed my hand.

I saw Tyshawn look back with a jealous look on his face. It ain't my fault that he abused me and call me so many names.

We make it to the room, Trevor and I sit in the chairs, and Nyla plopped up on the patient bed.

" Ok so what's the problem?" Tyshawn asked like he was tired.

" She opened her legs and claim she pregnant but it's ok, at least HE didn't abused HER." I said smart mouthed

" I didn't abuse you Kimberly!"he says in a yelling whisper

" Ok then what's hitting a girl with a BELT called." With he stupid tail. He rolled he eyes and focused on Nyla. Trevor looked confused .

As Tayshawn pulled out the gel and spread it on Nyla belly Trevor asked...

" Yall you used to date?" He said in a whisper voice.

" about 2 years ago."

" what happened?" Trevor asked me in the cutest baby voice ever

" He got drunk one day and started hitting my with a metal belt, and then one day turned into EVERY day." I say in a whisper

" That must have been a bad situation to go threw."

" It was that's why I left him."

" Everything's gonna be ok." He says as he leans over to give me a kiss.

" As long as I am with you!" I say while blushing. But get interrupted by Tayshawn

" Okay, so it seems that she is not pregnant." What the

" Yeah, actually all test were negative, I just wanted to see Trevor one last time." Nyla says with a stupid look

I get up and pull Nyla by the hair and drag her to the ground and stared swinging her until Trevor and Tayshawn break it up.

" What's your problem!" Nyla says as she starts to tear up

" MY problem is YOU, do try to see my man one last time cause he DONT want you! Oh but, here you can have this leftover named Tayshawn." I pick her up and drop her in Tayshawns arms.

" Ok, f.ck it." She immediately started kissing Tayshawn and they started undressing each other. He sticked his thing in her you know what and she moaned loudly.

The manager ran into the room and say Tayshawn and what he was doing. She immediately fired he and told him to get dressed and get out.

Trevor and I left.

Today was a crazy day!

END OF CHAPTER : COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE