Chapter 13

JESSICA IN PIC!!

(Kimberly POV
The next day

Im in the car going to pick up, Trevor and Jessica, Ima pick up Trevor first tho.

We going to the mall to shop, and Trevor is going to pay for ALL of my stuff. Ha

I make it to Trevor's house and ring the doorbell. He opens it and pulls me in by my waist and kissed me.

" Kimberly, I will always love you." Trevor said against my lips

" What was that for?" I said with a stupid smile on my face.

" I can't tell my girl I love her?" Trevor said while giving me another kiss.

We got in the car and drove to Jessica's house.

" Jessica is coming too?" Trevor asked nervously.

" Yeah, why wouldn't she." I asked smiling

" Oh it's nothing, I- I was just asking." Trevor said as he started shaking.

I have a feeling that something is up. But I'm not going to say anything.

5 mins later

We make it to Jessica's and Trevor said he can go ring the doorbell. I agreed to let him go and do it.

( Trevor POV

I go up the steps and ring the doorbell.

" Who is it?" I heard Jessica's voice from behind the door.

" Trevor." I mumbled

" No, go away, I regret what we did yesterday."

" Look, Jessica just open the door, Kimberly is waiting for us in the car."

She opened the door and pushed passed me. I followed her to the car.

15 mins later

We are at the mall, we get out the car and Jessica keeps making mean faces everytime she sees me.

We go in the mall and Kimberly rushes pass us leaving me and Jessica behind.

"Come on, slow pokes" Kimberly said with a chuckle.

As Jessica and I speeded up Jessica said

" Look, if you tell Kimberly, anything, that happened between you and me yesterday, I will cut ur balls off!"

I looked at Jessica in a crazy way.

" What the heck!" I said with a chuckle.

" I'm serious." Jessica said with a straight face.

" Ok, I understand."

We finally catch up with Kimberly and Kimberly took me hand and started dragging me to different sections in the mall.

" Oh I want this purse.... Oh wait no no no this one, and this shirt to go with it. Mhm this jeans looking cute." Kimberly kept going on and on about what clothes and purse and pants she wanted.

We got to the check out desk and the total came up to $200. In my mind I was thinking, I need a new girl that's cheaper, but I had to flex in front of Kimberly.

  We got out the mall and Kimberly asked

" So what did yall do yesterday?"

" Oh nothing just chilled and missed you." I said while wrapping my arm around Kimberly.

" I went over Trevor house and we had *** and we took a bath together and we had the time of our lives." Jessica gasped and covered her mouth.

" Yall did what!" Kimberly said while tearing up.

" No Kimberly it's not like that." I said as she was walking back to her car.

she turned around with tears running down her cheeks and her mascara .

  " Its exactly like that, bye, Jessica you can have him, I'm not taking yall home, peace." Kimberly said as she got in her car and pulled of without looking back.

  I called my grandma and told her can she pick Jessica and I up. I turned around a Jessica was just standing there with her mouth wide open.

" it's ok Jessica, she was going to find out sooner or later." She wouldn't close her mouth so I kissed her. We made out in the middle of the street. Until we heard a car honk.

It was my grandma. We got in the car

" is that your girlfriend grandson?" She asked me. I looked over at Jessica who was shaking her head yes.

" Yes grandma."

This day has been crazy.

END OF CHAPTER: COMMENT AND VOTE