Chapter 7

( Trevor POV

I told Kimberly that she can come home with me. She said ok.

We went to her house to get her clothes and then she headed out.

( 5 mins later

We pull up to my house and we get out. I opened the front door. We go in the kitchen and she fixes us a meal.

Umm, she pretty and she can cook, that's my type of women.

After we finish eating, we go upstairs and in my room.

" You want me to sleep with you?"
Kimberly asked me with a curious look on her face

" I guess you don't have a choice, I only have one bed haha."

" Oh ok, I call left side" she says with a chuckle.

I play my game in my bed, and then I fell Kimberly climb on top of me and start rocking her hips.

" Baby, why you want to play your game, when you can play with this." She say with a loud laugh.

I paused my game and roll over Kimberly so I was on the top and she was on the bottom.

We both laughed and the she said she wasn't ready yet. I accepted the fact that she wasn't and said " ok take your time." Our lips crashes into each other's.

We took each other's clothes off and started doing it, " are you sure, you want to do this?" She said yes and I put a u know what on.

We was in another world! She is a keeper!