Chapter 16

HEY GUYS!! This is the sequel to " High School Drama! I really hoped you enjoyed the book! And right now I am deciding if there should be a " High School Drama 2" if you want a 2nd book then comment! THANKS!
_______________________

2 years later

Asia is now 2 years old and her first words were " Cookie" cause she accidentally watched a part of empire at daycare. She attempts to walk sometimes. She scratched a kid in the left eye at daycare once. Bad Asia.

Jessica is a happy mother of 1 and continues to drop Asia off a daycare and goes to work at Starbucks. She gets paid and she cooks and cleans around the house like a good mother. Her and Trevor are still currently in a healthy relationship for now.

Trevor is a wonderful father of Asia. He works and is a wonderful man to Jessica and Asia. He soon hopes to get over what happened between him and Kimberly. Whenever she's around talking to Jessica he immediately realizes that he misses being with Kimberly.

Kimberly, she moved on about the Trevor thing, Kimberly still associates with Jessica and when she goes on Jessica's house,Trevor and her tends to have a lil convosation now and then. Kimberly has a new man named " Sean" and he has been wonderful so far. Or for as least now.

END OF BOOK! I hope yall enjoyed! Give me ideas of what should be on my next book!