Chapter 15

( Jessica POV
5 months later

" ha ha yeah girl" I said on the phone with Kimberly. I just got finished telling her that......
IM PREGNANT BY TREVOR!.

She didn't seem so happy though, and I understand why. She still couldn't fully forgive me about taking her boyfriend.

Every time Trevor and Kimberly even come close to each other, they act like total strangers.

I got off the phone with Kimberly and Trevor and I headed to the Hospital to see if it's a boy or girl.

15 mins later

We made it to the hospital and I immediately got called back. He rubbed the gel on my stomach and just as he was about to tell me, extreme pain building up in my stomach and I screamed holding on to the chair.

" ALL DOCTORS COME TO THE BACK, WE HAVE A WOMAN GOING INTO LABOR." Dr. Evans said into the overcome.

Trevor immediately hopped up from the waiting chair and held my hand tight. I felt someone grab my other hand and I looked up and saw Kimberly.

" I couldn't let you go through this without me being here." Kimberly said. I let out a little smile and immediately go it tooken off when extreme pain took over my whole body.

A lot of doctors came rushing in.

" I can see the head, keep pushing!"

I let out one powerful push and the baby came bursting out.

  The doctors took the baby and clean it up.

" It's a girl!" The doctor said as he handed it to me.

She was so cute. Trevor kissed the baby cheek and picked her up.

" Hey babygirl, this is da-da." Trevor said in a baby voice.  He was so adorable when he talked in a baby voice.

Next Kimberly holded the baby.

" Hi sweetie, this is your godmother!" She said in a baby voice. I can't stay mad a Kimberly.

" So have yall worked together a name?"

" I was thinking claira." Trevor said with a chuckle

" No, no ,no, I was thinking Aliyah." I said.

" What about Asia?" Kimberly said

" Yeah, Asia , that's a cute name, Trevor what do you think." I said

" Asia it is, Asia Monet Jackson." Trevor said proudly.

END OF CHAPTER: there will be a sequel in the next chapter!!