Chapter 3

TREVOR POV

  On my way back home in the car. All I could think about was..Kimberly. Ahh, her eyes makes a feel relaxed and her hair just.. Wow. I really hope she says yes, I think as I open the door.
" hey grandma" I say as I walked in.
" hey sweetie." I put my phone down on the dining table and give granny a hug. As I let go I hear a buzz. I turned around and I see I got a text from a person named " Somebody💝"  in my phone.
Text convo
***********************
Somebody- Hey

Your king😋- um hi.. who dis??

Somebody- Kimberly, jerk
When she said it was Kimberly, I felt slow.
Your king😋- Oh lol, sorry , Hey

Somebody- Hi, I was going to ask would u like to come over, you know , so we could know each other more..

I am so happy. But I have to act chill in front of her.
Your king😋- yeah I guess I'll be over in a min.

Somebody- ok, my address is ************
Your king😋- Kk see u in a min.

Phone call ends
*******************************

Kimberly POV

I just got out the shower and I just finished getting freshed up. I'm wearing a burgundy crop top, a pair of capri's, my hair was curly and I had white socks on. 

I heard the doorbell ring as I finished putting on jewelry. I ran downstairs and opened the door.

Trevor- hey.

Kimberly-hey. Ugh I blushed while saying hey.

he came in and sat down on the couch while I went to the kitchen to get us some snacks.

Trevor and I started talking about our life, personal things, school and people.... Until he asked me this..

(CHAT)
**********
Trevor- Wanna play truth or dare

Kimberly- sure. I said being uncertain of what he was going to ask me.

Trevor- ok, truth or dare

Kimberly- Truth. I said truth because I didn't want him to ask me to do a crazy dare.

Trevor- ok, be 100 percent honest.. Is it true that you like me?
I froze at that question. I didn't want to say yes and then look stupid if he turn out to not like me.

Kimberly- umm, idk yet, I haven't known you like that very long . But I'm pretty sure I will. I say while blushing a lot more.

Trevon- ok. He says while laughing. 

I am starting to like this dude more and more. He leaned in and he kissed me first. We stayed like that for a long time, until we started making out on the couch.. But don't worry, we didn't get to nasty😅.

END OF CHAPTER
***********************
HOW YOU LIKE THE WAY KIMBERLY HANDLED THE SITUATION WHEN TREVOR ASKED HER THE QUESTION????