Chapter 2

( The next day)
( PICTURE OF TREVOR )
Kimberly POV

I take a quick shower and I get ready for school. I put on a cute tropical sundress, white sandals, silver jewelry and my hair was straight down.  Ya girl was looking good.  I got in my car and drove to school

*****

I pulled up to the school and I see Trevor. He was holding Nyla's butt while she walked in front of him. Ew. Sometimes I wonder why does he even like her. She is to bossy and she always have crust on her ears.

   I get out the car and try my best to walk past Trevor with my butt sticking out. I really really want him. On the corner of my eye I saw him staring at me. I guess he ain't want to say nun cause his girl right there.

  As soon as I walk in the school, I hear my best friend voice.

  " Kim!! " I turn around and Jessica a hug.

" Heey girl!" When we separated I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and it was Trevor.

" Hey, umm, Kimberly right?"

" Yes" I blushed a lot I felt like I was looking stupid.

" What you been up too?" Omg Trevor actually making a conversation with.. Me!

" Nothing much, really" I look around to see the Nyla was nowhere to be found.

" Oh cool" I start walking, to class and I look to my side to see that he is walking me to class. But then I realize we are in the same class. On the way to class we talk about some things like subjects and how ratchet this school is.
*****

When we get to class he says something incredible.

" Can I tell you something, Kimberly?"

"Sure what is it?" I really want to know what it is.

" Well, I think your cool and I maybe sorta kinda like you."

" Wait, don't you have a girlfriend?"  How this boy gonna like me and have a damn girlfriend.

" Man forget her, I broke up with her about before I came to you in the main hallway, because I wanted you."

Oh my, he broke you with NYLA to go out with me?? I have to play hard to get.

" Well I will think about, maybe we can get to know each other a little more."  I barley know the nigga, we need to get to know each other better.

He gave me his phone and I put my number in there and my name in there  is " Somebody 💝" . he put his name in my phone " Your king😋."

  We give each other phone back a chuckle at the names. I might just say yes to this man.

CHAPTER QUESTION- HOW DO YOU LIKE THE WAY KIMBERLY HANDLED TREVOR LIKING HER?