I Love Him

Jude's POV:

Have you ever felt like every mistake that ever happens in your life always happens because of you? Well at this exact moment that's how I feel. Even since I woke up this morning I thought that sitting on Connor and I's bench would help make that feeling go away but like always I was wrong. As I continue to sit here all I can think about is that if I just told Connor the truth he wouldn't be gone. But no I had to make him leave by yelling at him. As I'm sitting here I get brought back to reality by the one and only Mariana as she walks up to me.

" I knew I'd find you here" she says as she walks up to me and sits down next to me. " What are you doing here?" I ask her wanting to be alone. " I know you probably want to be alone right now because you feel like everything that has happened is your fault. But it's not your fault" she said knowing exactly how I feel. " I just wish he was here right now," I said as I looked at the ground trying not to cry. " It's gonna be ok Jude... Just calm down" said Mariana trying to calm me down. But instead of calming me down she made me angrier. " No it's not going to be ok... It's never going to be ok... You don't know how it feels to have the love of your life move away...." I said not noticing that I called him my love. " What did you just say?" asked Mariana smiling at me. " I said you don't know how it feels to have the" I said as I noticed that I called him my love. " I love him," I whispered to myself. " What did you say"? Asked Mariana as I got up and walked away. " Where are you going?" she asked standing up but not following me. " I'm going to get him back," I yelled back at her as I continued to run to the bus station.

A/N: I'm sorry this ones really short but I promise you that the next one will be way longer!!!!!!