1st grade

Yea! The first day of first grade my teacher is named mrs. Crump and she literally hated me. She would yell at me more than anyone else in the world. I still got tortured as soon as I got home I started crying. Why does she hate me? What did I do? Am I a bad kid. I got mad and started crying.

The next day was even worse. I got a new bully her name was Kailyn. She was a jerk and is a jerk still. She would push me just like Morgan would. Then next they became friends and then that got even worse for me. They both pushed me and yelled at me.

Recess came and they were like," Hey Rachel. Looks like we need to give you a makeover." Then they laughed. They started tearing my clothes piece by piece and making marks on them.

The teacher asked after recess and asked what happened? I almost told on Morgan and Kailyn but they gave me evil looks instead. I told her," I tripped on a rock and fell in some sticks and my clothes tore." I wanted to tell her the truth I just knew I would get bullied more.

All year they continued to rip my clothes and then the teacher got concerned. "Is there something going on Rachel? Is somebody doing this to you?" I replied, " No ma'am. Just keep on falling down. I'm very clumsy." I felt like I should have spoken up but I was scared that it would happen again.

They told me that I'm worthless. I believed it. Hopefully next year will be better.