3rd grade

Yea! It's my first day of third grade.

I was having a hard time seeing the math board to do a problem. So I thought that if I squint maybe it could be better. It was better until my teacher yelled at me and said,"Stop squinting!" Then I replied, " I can't see the board."

She said," Why didn't you tell me? Scoot up. Shawn switch with Rachel." I was happy he was in front row while I was in the back row.

Then the two people I didn't want to be in my class were. Morgan and Kailyn. I was like why do they always have to be in the same class as me every year?

We went to recess and Morgan and Kailyn walked up to me but I couldn't see them very clearly, they were blurry. I was kind of glad my eyesight was jacked up because the less I can see of them the better. The eyesight was both good and bad for me. It was good because I can't see the two people I despite so much. It was bad because I couldn't see when I was about to get punched.

On the playground Morgan and Kailyn both said,"Let us make your eyesight better." Then before I knew it I got punched in the eye twice in both eyes one for my left and one for my right. Then the teacher saw me and she said,"What happened?" I was going to say what really happened but they were both standing beside her giving me looks so I replied,"I fell on the slide."

The year got way worse I had class with them everyday with blurry vision but then one day I got glasses and my world was clearer I could see everything better. I thought this was a good thing at first but then I realized that they can just break my glasses and punch me in my eyes again.

Just my luck and it happened. They broke my glasses while laughing at the whole thing. I got punched but then when my mom came to get me she said," What happened to your eye? Where are your glasses?" I replied," My glasses broke because I fell on the slide and then my eyes hit the slide while in the process of the whole thing."

The rest of the year didn't get any better I got the same treatment every day at recess. I hated my life then and there.

I'm still the worthless freak everybody laughed at.