5th grade

This was the start of fifth grade. Who knew what was too come. Thank gosh Morgan and Kailyn were not in my class; but for some reason they changed.

They were no longer hitting me at recess or kicking me or tearing my clothes apart. I was surprised. They finally decided to leave me alone. I was like hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Maybe they decided to grow up.

I was no longer being bullied but I still got called ugly and worthless and a nothing and a freak. I was sad and this year was my insecure year. I would cry a lot because me and my now best friend JaedinTalley would be on and off friends. We were like that for a very long time but it ended in 7th grade I'll tell you that later.

I did a terrible thing that year and I wish I could take it back so much. I don't want to say what happened because it was so mean that I could never say that again. I wish that everything that year was how I wanted it to go along.

I'm sorry for saying this JaedinTalley but when Jaedin, Destinee, and I were all friends I broke up our friendship apart. I would say mean things to them and if I could, I would say sorry because I was insecure about myself and took it out on others.

I liked them all very much and I ruined a great friendship we had going. I never meant for me to say those things I did say but I want both of them to know how sorry I was and am because it happened.

If I had the power to time travel I would take what I said and erase it and go back to this time period. Maybe we could all still be best friends. I miss having Destinee as my friend she was so fun and goofy but awesome.

Anyways that year, thing were looking up for me. I was no longer getting punched, kicked, or my clothes torn.

I finally got my first boyfriend which was my friend Dayton. We only dated for two days because he was trying to make his ex girlfriend jealous of me. I knew that no one would actually go out with me. They only think I'm ugly and a freak.

As usual I'm worthless, ugly, and mean nothing.