6th grade

Yea! Finally a middle schooler whoo! I think not.

I had 8 different classes and they weren't called classes they were called periods. I have always wondered why they call it periods, I mean can't they just name them subjects because that what they are.

This year was the worst year for me by far. I was getting in trouble left and right. I was bullying kids because I wanted them to feel my pain.

I told Devon to go suck a dick and because he was being mean to me. I forgot what he said because it was two years ago. I ruined me going to spring fling. I lost my best friend Destiny because I was mean to her. Then we became best friends again in 7th grade but I'll tell you that later.

I practically had no friends at all that year. I felt so bad about everything that I did and I want to take it back. My mom kept on getting phone calls from the school because I was a troublemaker  that year. I was charging money in the cafeteria for lunch and just being plain rude to everybody.

There was a girl named Tierra at our school. I liked her as a friend at first but then she started lying. She said she was married to two people named Hikaru and Karu. I believed her all year until the final months of school. My friend JaedinTalley told me she was lying and at first I didn't believe her. But then when Tierra told me she was I called her out on it.

I called her a manipulative person making Jaedin and me believe in her. She started dating my best friend named Coby.

I remember asking Coby if he would go out with me that year and he said yes. Little did Tierra know that I was going out with her boyfriend. I was proud I stole her boyfriend she did kind of deserve it. Anyways, Coby and I went out all year. He gave me a Christmas and a Valentine's Day present. For Christmas he gave me a bracelet with a cross on it. I thought it was so sweet.

On Valentine's Day he gave me a balloon and a little cat his brother gave him to give to me. I was so happy. In the balloon had little kisses on it the candy. The card said,"It's about time I give you some kisses. I cracked at the joke because it was funny.

We went out all year and then right before it was our one year anniversary he dumped me. I was broken-hearted I cried all day and all night. I just wish he hadn't broke up with me. We are still best friends to this day.

As always I'm still the ugly and worthless jerk and freak that nobody will ever care about.