7th grade

Yea! I get to be in athletics so I can play volleyball, basketball, and track.

At the beginning of the volleyball season I was crying because of someone would say something wrong. That would cause me to not be able to go away games and only home games.

One day I think Marianelly, Sarah, and Tana asked me why I could no wear makeup. I said that it was because it would make me look like a slut if I put too much on. So they thought that I was saying that it made them look like sluts too. I was like no no no I'm saying that I would and that is the reason I couldn't.

They thought I was talking about them and I cried all through school and then about fourth period my teacher finally noticed I was crying. I told her what happened in front of the whole class and she said that they need to show me some T.L.C. which stands for tender love and care.

They shouldn't be making me feel worse than I already did. I loved what she did and that day nobody really said anything to me anymore.

Next up was basketball. I finally straightened up at this season because I wanted to go to away games. With my luck I got to go the games. I was really happy because my attitude got better. Then I did the worse thing I possibly could.

I went out with my best friends ex boyfriend named Mayson. Jaedin gave me his number because it was supposed to be a prank and she didn't think we would actually talk. He asked me out and I said I thought Jaedin was over him but I was wrong. I shouldn't have done what I did and I was sorry. She told me to break up with him.

At first I didn't want to because she doesn't have the right to tell me who I go out with. But then I thought that maybe I should because she was still into him. So I decided to break up with him. I actually have never met him yet till track season but I'm getting to that.

Then came track season and that's when I had one of my first track meets and Jaedin pointed to where Mayson was just to play with me and she told me to walk up to him. I was like are you crazy no.

I met her boyfriend Chance for the second time. I don't want to talk about the first time I met him it was just awkward. I finally got to talk to him with Jaedin around and I got to know what kind of person he was. I thought he was a good guy for her. I was supposed to run the 800m and do long jump but my teacher screwed it up for me.

Jaedin and Destinee got into a fight and they became ex friends. That broke my heart because Jaedin was sad for a lot of days. Then Jaedin, Mallory and I decided that we all are going to be best friends. That made me really happy because we never actually were best friends just like friends and that's it.

This track season Morgan started a lesbian rumor about me. I was at a track meet when that happened my moms friend Sheri saw me crying and asked me what happened and I told her that apparently I was a lesbian because of who I hung out with. Then this girl named JordanDenton1 said the only way to come out is to admit you are one but I wasn't at all. I'm a straight girl and always will be.

I was crying for days and at school I was being called a lesbian every class period I went to. I decided to text my mom during class and tell her to call the school because it was getting out of hand.

I was called into the office during 5th period and mrs. Gavlick asked who was all calling me it and my mom had names since Sheri told her what happened and my mom gave her a list of names.

Finally she called in the people who were calling me this and told them if they call me it again that they were going to get in trouble. I don't know what the punishment was but it stopped.

I was proud of that year. I finally stood up for myself and I'm stronger.