Part 9

Hoodie's P.O.V.
I walked into the living room after I helped out with everything, only to see Jeff kiss (Y/N). Tears burned in my eyes. I didn't see what happened next because I was already upstairs locking myself in my room and barring the door.
Your P.O.V.
You scrambled away from Jeff and he gave you a smug smile. "There's a lot more here that came from." He winked at you with what little eyelids he had. You got up and ran away, going on a search for Hoodie to get that awful memory out of your head.
You got to Hoodie and Masky's room and saw Masky standing there, talking through the door. He glared at you, you could feel the anger radiate off him. "What did you do?" He asked sternly. You heard sobs come from behind the door. "I didn't do anything." You nearly screamed at him. You knelt down to where Hoodie was obviously leaning against the door. "Hoodie..." You whispered. "What's wrong?" Masky was tapping his foot behind you. "J-Jeff..." He whispered between sobs. Oh. Oh. OH CRAP! You thought. "Hoodie, calm down. I love you, I didn't mean for him to kiss me... Come out, please?" You begged. There was a scraping sound, like a chair was being dragged away from the door. You stood and Hoodie opened the door. You launched yourself at him and hugged him tightly. He started to break down in your arms. You saw Masky walk off, leaving you two alone. You guided him to his bed and closed the door, him still crying. "Hoodie... We made a bet, I'm sorry. He said if he could make me uncomfortable I would have to act like a cat for an entire day. But if he gave up I could tell him what to do for an entire day. I was being stupid." You explained, hugging him.
Suddenly, he pulled off his hood and mask. He had longish fluffy brown hair and emerald-y hazel eyes. His nose looked like it had been broken a few times. You just stared into his eyes. "Hoodie..." You gasped. "Your beautiful." He blushed and looked down. You threw your arms around his neck and kissed him. It was a sweet passionate kiss. You never wanted to stop kissing him. Soon you parted for air. "I love you (Y/N)." He said, a blush rising on his cheeks. "I love you too, Hoodie." He kissed you again.
Third person
Later, without you knowing, Hoodie punched Jeff as hard as he could. Afterwards you and Hoodie found Jeff lying on the ground unconscious in a pool of blood from his broken nose. "Oops." Said Hoodie innocently. You giggled and walked away with your new boyfriend.
____________________________________
Okay. For those of you who want a lemon its coming up. It will be a little while but it's coming up. Maybe in like two chapters. But for those of you who don't like it I'll think up some fluff.
Anywho, sorry for the short chapter.
Bye~!
~TheWantedKiller