Part 12-Lemon

You melted against Hoodie, feeling his slightly rough lips against yours. He unzipped the hoody you were wearing and pushed it off your shoulders, never breaking the kiss. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance to your mouth. You gladly opened but soon it was a fight for dominance. Hoodie, overcome by lust, quickly won and pinned you down against your bed. He explored every part of your cavern that he dominated. You finally parted, though it seemed only seconds. You both were panting slightly.
     Hoodie slipped your shirt off, kissing your neck and leaving love bites. You moaned at his actions and started to slip off his black t-shirt. You ran your hands down his defined abs, tracing every prominent muscle. He whisked your pants away with inhuman speed and started kissing up your inner thigh. You squired and moaned at his seductive touch. He made his way to your panties, pulling them off with his teeth.
     You pulled him up to your face and kissed him, taking advantage and flipping him over so you are on top. "You can already judo flip people, it looks like you've already been training." He smirked deviously, his green eyes sparkling. You giggle and kiss him, one arm stabilizing yourself and the other, removing your- usually -hooded boyfriend's pants. Once he was only in his boxers you freed his manhood and licked it slowly, teasing him. He grunted and bucked his hips. You quickly engulfed his length, wanting to give him the time of his life.
     He was moaning and panting, trying to be quiet. "(Y/N)... (Y/N)..." He moaned again and again. "I-I... I'm gonna..." His voice was overcome with lust and pleasure. You sucked as hard as possible and he came into your mouth. He sat up and pulled you down, switching positions. "Is this your first time?" His usual stutter was gone. You nodded. "I'll go easy on you." He entered quickly. You gasped, biting your lip to keep from screaming. Soon the pain turned into an odd pleasure that coursed through your body. You moaned, giving him the okay to start moving. He started pushing in and out, picking up the pace quickly. You both were moaning loudly, screaming each other's names. "H-hoodie... I'm gonna come..." You whispered. "Me too." He replied, thrusting deeper for the last time, filling you up to the top and exiting.
     He flopped down next to you and covered you both up. "I love you, (Y/N)." He whispered in your ear, giving you chills. "I love you too, Hoodie."

__________________________
This sucked I'm sorry guys. Anyways, next chapter is fluff.
~Wanted