Part 5

Hi Reader-chans! I am back! (^^)/
-TheWantedKiller
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You ran up to your room. You hated awkward situations. You quickly shut and locked the door and took a quick shower. Once you got out you dried your (H/C) hair and brushed it. You slipped on your (F/C) stripped pajamas and walked into your room. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" You heard a voice. "Huh?" You said, looking around. "Your window, (Y/N)." The voice said. You looked at your window and saw Jane, she was hanging out the window, her black hair flying all over the place and her black lips nearly touching the window. You ran quickly to the window and opened it. She slid in and hit your floor with an oof. "Hi, (Y/N). I'm Jane." She said, smiling. "Hi, Jane." You replied shyly. "So... What happened downstairs?" She asked sitting on your bed and gesturing for you to sit. You sat next to her. "I kinda of have a crush on Hoodie and uh, Jeff asked me who I like during Truth or Dare and... Well L.J. over heard and uh... He asked Hoodie if he liked me... Ummmm... And I ran away. I'm not good in awkward situations..." You said, Jane just sat therefor a moment. "Okay then!" She said, grinning. She ran out your door, slamming it, and running down the hall. You sighed and flopped back and fell asleep.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Gomen for short chapter!
-TheWantedKiller