Part 2

You woke with a start. It was 5:32 a.m. Meh, you sighed. You got up, quickly changing into dark skinny jeans, a (F/C) t-shirt and some leather combat boots. You parents wouldn't be up for a while so you paced in your room. "What did that mean?" You ranted to yourself. "He's real. I got proof!" You paced and paced, muttering things like 'What's gonna happen next?' You continued this until you heard you dad get up. You quickly walked downstairs and made yourself waffles. You looked in the fridge and grabbed a glass of milk. You sat, devouring your waffles quickly. Your dad came down. "Morning, (Y/N)." He said, making himself coffee. "Mornin'" You replied softly, rinsing off your dishes. "I think I'm going to walk to school today." You said, grabbing your (F/C) backpack. "Okay, honey." He said, turning and waving. "Bye dad!" You said, opening the door and leaving. You lived in a small little town. The school was all for Elementary, Middle and High school. You loved your quaint little town. Except the people who lived there. You don't have any friends and most people don't know you exist. You learned to live with it, though. You passed a small alleyway and you heard a small voice. "Come play with me." You froze. Your heart raced. You looked into he shadows and sure enough was a five-year-old in a pink dress with long curly brown hair and dried blood blooming from her hair line she was also holding a teddy bear. "What you you like to play?" You asked shakily. "Will you play tea party with me? Or maybe dolls?" She asked, hugging her teddy bear. "Okay." You replied. She giggled adorably. "But where will we play?" You asked, approaching her. "I'll show you if you can keep up!" She said, running down the alleyway. You, on instinct, dropped your backpack and sprinted with all your might. You chased her to the outskirts of the town, toward the forest. She ran inside, then stopped. She looked back and realized I was right behind her. "Wow! You run really fast! What's your name?" She said, looking up at you with big brown eyes. "I'm (Y/N)... You're Sally right?" You asked, using your CP knowledge. "Yup! But how'd you know that?" She asked, looking at you with wonder. Suddenly there was a rustling in the bushes. You whipped around to see a man in an orange hoodie, with a black ski mask with red eyes and a stitched frown on. Then another man emerged. He was wearing a tan jacket with a white mask and black feminine features. You gasped, recognizing them immediately. Hoodie and Masky. "S-Sally who i-is this?" Hoodie asked. "This is (Y/N)! She's awesome! She knew who I was before I told her." Sally said excitedly. Both men backed up. "Oh dear Zalgo... Are you a fangirl?" Masky asked suspiciously. "N-no." You said, trying to find a place to hide. The partners relaxed. "Anyways... Sally, Slendy wants you back home. You didn't tell him you were leaving." Masky said. "I told BEN." She said. "Was he playing videogames?" Masky interiogated. "Yeah..." Sally said shamefully. Hoodie whispered something to Masky. "(Y/N) you are going to get to see Slendy." Masky said, starting off into the forest.