Part 3

Hoodie's P.O.V.
We started walking into the forest towards the mansion. Sally and (Y/N) were talking and playing. Maybe Slendy will like her so she can keep Sally company when nobody else wants to. We kept walking, (Y/N) would stumble on roots and make a squeaking sound that I found adorable... Wait... What? I-I've never even seen her around... Maybe I'll talk to Masky later...

Your P.O.V.
After a while Sally got tired. You just did the nice thing you picked her up and cradled her head in your arms, allowing her to fall asleep. "Are you sure you can hold her?" Hoodie asked in a soft tone. "Yeah, I got her." You said, Sally was kind of heavy but showing weakness around the proxies might not be a good thing. After a while of silence Masky spoke up. "Here is the mansion." You looked up, you saw a beautiful dark mahogany mansion, three floors, lots of windows, and warm light glowing from it. Hoodie and Masky showed you inside. You stepped into a living room with a huge sofa, a big TV with a load of game consoles hooked up, you could name most but a few you had no clue what they were. You saw a few Creeps, Jeff, BEN, and Toby. BEN ran over to you and snatched the sleeping Sally from your arms. He looked up at you (A/N Cuz he's really short!) and his red and black eyes widened. "Back off BEN." Masky said, pushing the midget way. Hoodie put his hand on your shoulder, nearly shuddering at his touch, he guided you up a flight of stairs. You found his touch conforming. The mansion was beautiful as you ascended to the third floor. Hoodie kept his hand on your shoulder and lead you to a tall dark wood door. Masky opened it and walked inside. "Look who Sally found. She seems to know a lot about us. Luckily not a fangirl." You heard Masky say. "Bring her in." Said a deep voice. Hoodie guided you in. You saw SlenderMan sitting at a desk in the back of the room. "Oh. Why (Y/N) how nice to see you." He said. Your eyes widen. How could he know you? "We've been interested in you for a while." Slender said/thought. (A/N IDK how he talks...) "So you sent your Creepypastas to spy on me and practically drive me insane with paranoia?" You retorted. "Umm... Yes?" He replied uncertainly. "We will take her to her room, sir." Masky said. Slender dismissed them.