Chapter 1

I closed the book. And looked at the cover page. It read, "The History Of The God Spawns". It was about 450 years ago when that happened. And guess what? Yep. I'm a God Spawn. But before I say anything else, the person who started our "special" bloodline, in that book was not technicaly a God. But he had the powers of one.His name was Gouradour. He was my 67th great grandfather. Yes. I know you may be thinking, "Holy crap! He had a very active sex life"! But he had certain powers to make children faster. Even if he didn't have a women to make children with, he could just create one with his powers he had. But he couldn't just create a human every second. It takes a lot of energy to do it. But enough of that. One of the first things I had to learn is that we (the God Spawns) have an amount of energy that we can use. So if we use one of our powers, it uses some of our energy. If we use to much powers we could go over our energy limit. And when that happens we can't use any of our powers for a while until we regain enough energy. Our powers have different names for each power. For instance: The power my 67th great grandfather used with the blue fingertips, is called The Warpt. We have hundreds of known powers. But there's probably many more we just don't know about yet.