Chapter 8

I moved all the furniture into different rooms and got right to it. I then opened my backpack and got out my God Spawn book. I propped it on a table and started reading my spells. I couldn't decide on which one to try first so I just went from the easy spells to the hard spells. I flipped to the front of the book where I found the book introduction. I've already read it about 100 times so I skipped over it and started one my first spell. As I got to the first page, I saw bright curvy blue letters and the top of the page. "The Soutel" it said. I looked at the info about the spell. "A non-lethal but highly effective spell. "The Soutel" will stun/freeze your enemies for a period of time. This period of time can last from 5-10 minutes. This spell requires concentration, an empty mind, and practice." It said. I followed the steps it showed and it seemed pretty easy. I was wondering what I should test "The Soutel" on. I then saw a decent sized bug moving around on my windowsill. I put my feet firmly on the ground and thought about what the spell name was and I had to imagine what it would do to the bug. I imagined it stopping in mid track and I repeated "The Soutel" spell name over and over in mh head and relaxed my body. I stood about 10 feet away from the bug and with a quick motion I flicked my finger at the bug and I stopped moving instantly.