Chapter 10

He looked like he was about 30. He stood there facing side ways of me. He was wearing black clothing and a red cape. His hair was black and his face was handsome. He turned to face me. On the other side of his face he had multiple scars. He looked angry. He stood staring at me for a while and eventually spoke. "Do you see these scars?" His voice was normal but sounded low. "I got these scars protecting all my sons and daughters and grandchildren from people who tried to stop me." He said. I shook my head. "And yet you still remain bad?" I asked him. He looked up into the sky and laughed. "The peaceful people never see what the world is like. It is a crule vile place. The nice people spend they're whole life wasting away to others happiness and well-being. The good people, well..." He laughed again and looked at me again. "The good people never know how to stop. They are so obsessed on making everything they're way and thinking that everything will always be a happy ending." I stood quietly and listened to him. "Do u realize how big of an honor you get by seeing me? No one else has EVER got this chance. You should feel very honored. Because you will do great things with me. Greater things than everyone else could think of doing." He said as if I should feel good about myself. I shook my head. "I don't get it. If you have so much strength and power why would you use your powers for bad and evil?" I asked confused. He seemed to get angry and shook his head. "There is one person higher and more powerful than me. That is the one true God. Imagine this world a big book. A book that he reads to his children every night to help them get to sleep. That's all we are. We're all just characters in a small book. Nothing important. Just something to use when you get bored. The evil will rise and control the world. And that's why I need you my child." He walked up to me and put his hands on my cheeks. "You will stay with me forever. And with all other god Spawns we will rule everything. You will rise the other God Spawns from the dead." I pushed away from him. "Why don't you just do it yourself?" I asked rudly. "Because when I became as powerful as I could be, I was told in a dream one of my grandchildren would grow stronger than me. That grandchild is you. And I want you to grow powerful standing next to me." As I thought about it, I was discusted. "No." I told him simply. "No?" He asked me. "No. I won't be your minion for you to rule over. And I won't be bad." I told him angrily. He smiled. But it wasn't a nice smile. "I remember this rebel spirit in someone. It was your father." He said still smirking. I winched at the sound of my father. "And that's why I had to kill him" Gouradour said.