Chapter 9

I tried a few other spells before giving up. I would've continued but I started to lose energy. Some of the spells I did took up more energy than the other spells. But eventually I turned do tired. So I went to my bed to rest. As I crawled into bed I layed down and put my blanket over me. The bed was so soft and I fell asleep easily.

I had a dream that night. I was standing in the city with many people. The sky was gray and the air was foggy. Then a large figured appeared in front of me. He floated in the sky and sort of glimmered in the sky. Suddenly all the people around me turned gray and dark. But I saw a blue light far away. I then realized that this was my dream where I had to kill someone to prove I was worthy to be a God Spawn and the figure in the sky was Gouradour. "Im was ready to show my power," I thought. I followed the blue light as I walked. I started to run after it. I put my hands down and made a ball of orange fire to be ready. As I got closer to the blue light, I thought the street I was on looked familiar. I then saw a store. On the top it said Kelses Korner. I then saw the blue light. My body shook.

The blue light was Kelse. Gouradour wanted me to kill Kelse. She was handing a small girl a flowered dress. When the little girl saw the dress she smiled and hugged Kelse. And Kelse smiled and hugged her back. It felt like it was all in slow-motion. The little girl then took the dress and said something to Kelse and skipped away looking lukebtge happiest girl in the world. I smiled sadly. The blue light still shown above Kelse. I felt like the world came crashing down on me. The only person I had met and liked, who was nicer than anybody should have been. And now I had to kill her. Then another thought took over my mind. It was at this moment when I realized I didn't have to kill anyone to prove my power. God Spawns didn't have to be bad. I stopped the fire from my hands. And turned around to face the apperation of Gouradour. "I won't kill to prove myself to you!" I yelled at him. "I will not be bad! I will fight you if I have to. But I won't become a minion to you." I said. He did nothing. He did not speak nor move. "Do you hear me Satin?!" I screamed at him. "DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!" his figure then started to stir towards the ground. A twisted form suddenly appeared from his apperation. It looked looked a small tornado. And before I knew it, the God Spawn lord stood in front of me.