Chapter 5

She grabbed her bike and motioned for me to hop on. When I was 3, my parents let me ride a bike with training wheels but nothing like this. This was a lot bigger. I hopped on behind he and held on to her by her shoulders. Which she must not have cared. She then started pedaling. At first I was scared. But then as Kelse picked up speed, I felt so amazing. The wind rushed in my face. And everything went by so fast! I guess I got caught up in the moment because before I knew it we stopped. She hopped off and I slowly did the same keeping balance. "Here we are", Kelse said happily. I turned around and saw a large building. On the front of the building were words that read "Kelses Korner". I looked at Kelse and said, "Well I see why you came here. It has the same name as you." She smiled when I said that and said, "It has my name because this is where I work. I'm the owner." All of a sudden I felt like an idiot. "Duh. That makes more sense.", I told her. She then walked inside and I assumed she wanted me to follow. The building was blue and pink with long windows with what appeared to be fake people in clothes. As I stepped inside, the building was very large. There were clothes neatly folded in many places while other clothes where hungs on racks. Kelse walked up to a women behind a counter. I didn't hear what she said but she eventually came back. "Let's go find you some clothes". She told me.