Chapter 7

"I like to rent an apartment." The owner looked up at me. "Name?" "Hayden Hylinkten." , I told him. He wrote that down. "The rent is 2,187 dollars a month for rent. And anything broken in your apartment is your fualt and we are not responsible for anything lost, stolen, or damaged. Your apartment number is 475." She gave me the keys then went back to her computer. Well someone woke up on the wrong side on the bed I thought. She wasn't exactly the friendliest person. None the less, I started looking for my apartment. I ended up getting to the 6th floor before finding it. When I found apartment 475, I inserted the key in the doorknob. I had never done this before and I was very confused. After about 2 minutes of angirly fiddling with the lock (and the looks of about 3 people who must of thought I was a moron) I managed to get it open. I opened the door and looked inside. "Wow." I thought. It was a pretty nice apartment. After about 20 minutes of looking around, I was pretty happy with it. It had a kitchen, a living/dining room, a bathroom and a bedroom. The largest room was the probably the living room. I figured that was were I could practice my magic. So that's the first thing I did.