Chapter 11

At first I didn't realize he said it. But when I thought about it, I got angry. "You killed my father?" I asked him with a cracking voice. "Yep. And your mother." He said calmly. Anger swelled inside me. "Your mother and father thought the same thing that you did. And we have to have order and perfection to have a steady family. Don't we?" He said. I shook my head feeling tears. "I'm not apart of your family." I told him. His smile faded. "The only reason your parents left you so quick when you were young, was because they came to fight me. Hoping to use their powers to change the way I worked for the better. But they didn't." He smiled. "And I killed them." Anger seized my body. I swung my hand back and threw a red ball of fire at him. As the ball approached him, he simply put up his hand when the ball was about to hit him and the fire hit his hand and disappeared leaving a trail of smoke. He shook his head. "Try again. Release your anger and let loose." He said. I breathed heavily. I then threw both my hands back and made another fire ball in each hand. I then put both my hands together and the ball was made huge. I stepped forward and threw my hands out in front of me and the ball of red and orange fire streaked toward him. He put his cape in front of him and the ball hit his cape and again died out once it made impact. He tsked and shook his head. I screamed and threw all my power at him throwing my arms back and creating balls of fire and sending them at him. I threw about 10 balls at him and he moved his hands everywhere to block them with ease. On the last ball I made, he threw his hands back and the ball of flame whizzed towards me. In an instant, it hit me. I was thrown back with extreme force. My back hit the ground and pain was instantly swept across my body. I felt tears of anger, fear, and saddness drip down my cheeks. Suddenly Gouradour loomed over me. "Join me and you can learn the path to immediate power and strength." He stuck out his hand to help me up. I shoved his hand away with anger and stood up. As I gained my ground, I threw my hand back and let my fist fly towards his face. Before he could've stopped it my fist hit his face. He stumbled back and fell to the ground. When he realized what happened he felt his cheek. And large bruise was growing. I stood over him and stared at him. His face swelled with anger. "That was a bad choice. You've chosen to go against me. Therefore, you are my enemy." A smile crept across his face. "Good luck." And he disappeared into the air.