Chapter 3

Abigail's POV
*slam* I trip and fall into Hayes arms he leans me down and kisses me. I felt like there was a zoo in my stomach. It was amazing. We came out of the kiss he smiled and said how's that for a first time?
Hayes POV
I instantly noticed her blushing it was so cute when she blushed honestly it was adorable when she did anything.
Then I noticed Skylynn looking down at us from the stairs she shouts yuck you got cuties!! I said Skylynn! She said hey you must be the friend mommy said was coming to play with me today because Hayes is too bad. She came down stairs and said wanna have a dance compition Hayes! You can be the judge what's your name again? She said Abigial with the sweetest smile I've ever seen. I said sure sky. She said yayyyyyy thank you bubba! So after that we had a compition I attempted to be a ballerina. It didn't really work...
Sky won every round. While abigail was laughing her head off at my dance
Skylynn's POV
I like this new girl she's so much better than Hayes. Hayes made me really happy for like 2 days but then mommy yelled at him and he got really mad!
Abigail's POV
I was rolling on the floor laughing my head off. When Nash walked in with a disturbed look on his face. He almost looked constipated which made me laugh harder. Nash said what the heck is going on in here? I was laughing so hard I couldn't speak so Skylynn said I'm beating Hayes in a dancing competition! Wanna play on my team?
Sure sky he said the song roar came on and sky said ohhhhhh this is my favorite song and my favorite color is hot pink purple rainbow and golden
And my favorite food is pizza and my favorite brother is nash and girls are hateful and I want to kill them but...never mind so what were we doing again? Then Nash said you don't want to kill them there just a mean right sky then Skylynn said umm sure if that's what helps you sleep at night.
Abigail's POV
Then sky took me to her room to play horses and she fell asleep when her favorite pony whiskers was taking a nap she decided to take one to I guess
And by that time it was about 4:00 and Elizabeth got off at 3:45 so she just pulled in the driveway. She came in and asked how the first day was I said it was great Skylynn was good and everything went fine Elizabeth said great I hope your not tired because I need you for a pretty long while Monday-Friday then Sunday and Saturday you get off. Then I asked what day was pay day she said Friday I said yes mam thank you I think it's time I should be getting back home!
Then I got home and my mom asked how my first day went I said good she said okay I made roast it's in the crock pot I'm going out with your dad I said okay. Then I went in my room and watched mean girls  and some of one tree hill and American horror story by then it was about 8:00. So then I went down stairs and ate then came back up
And I started to fair for Hayes to text me but then my eyes got heavier and heavier until then suddenly sleep took over my body
(A/N sorry this was so long i couldn't find a good way to cut it off so I just went all the way through! Ily all 6 reads I. One day thank you guys!