Chapter 6

Addis POV
Oh my god I'm a model in Paris. And my best friends abigail and halli I'm going to North Carolina and from there I'm going to Paris Abigail is setting me up with a hot guy named Cameron he's a friend of Hayes. Her bf. Halli will probably be with nash.
Halli's POV
Yesssss yassssss yasssssssssss I screamed as I found out I'm a model in Paris. My mom said ran up stairs and said Hali are you okay? I said yes ma'am mama I'm a model in Paris with abigail and addi! I said in one breath.
She was so excited for me.
*skipped to monday*
Abigail's POV
I was packed and ready. Hayes, addi, cameron, Nash, and halli were all here. Halli and Nash were flirting along with addi and cam
. They were all so cute together. All of the sudden Hayes kissed me. Then we started having a full on make out sesh and cam and addi both in unison said get a room we said no! And went back to kissing!
Then finally we stopped when Nash said it was time to go to the air port!
So we went and I said beside Hayes and you know the couples say by couples.
*skipping to plane ride*
I lifted the armrest stuck in my earbuds and fell asleep.
Hayes POV
She feel asleep in my lap i just sat there and admired her beauty then soon sleep took over my body as I looked at her gorgeous hair and fell asleep.
Nash's POV
I really like halli I think I'm going to ask her out on a date when we get to Paris! I'll ask her to go grab lunch for a bit and chill. Perfect. Wait not perfect Netflix dates are perfect what am I thinking? Halli put in her earbuds and stalked me on vine. I said whacha skin she said nothing and slowly moves it back I take it from her and spam my self then a put my number in and write in her notes nexflix movie date tonight?
Cams POV
Addi didn't fall asleep like abigail and halli. I'm glad she didn't though. It gave me time to get to know her I texted
Cam: I know you asked out halli wanna make it a double date?
Nash: yeah sure I said nexflix date. I'll ask hayes and abigail too!
Cam: Kay. Thanks man!
I said hey Addi? She said yeah cameron? I said you wanna go on a Netflix date with me? Well Nash, Hayes, abigail, and Halli will be there. So. Like a triple date. She said what do you think I'll say? I said no with a disappointed look. She said of course I'll go I just wanted to see what you'd think I'd say. I really like you Cameron! I thought to my self yep that just happened! Uh huh yep Addi is da bæ! We took a pictures at the airport I decided to post one with the caption of " when you and the bæ travel ❤️"
And tagged her. She commented back 💚
Halli's POV
I woke up but I didn't let Nash know
Because I loved cuddling with him. I like him a lot I noticed he was asleep. So I wanted to scare him. 1....2.....3
Rahhghhh ahhhhhhhh he said and jumped up. If was halarious I liked him so much we started to land so we buckled our seatbelts and my hand touched his then I looked into those beautiful blue eyes. And then he kissed me.