Chapter 14

Hayes POV
Halli just had her baby we went home and the next morning I got a call from someone on the house phone I answered it someone said is this abigail Chandler? I said no but this is her boyfriend. They said may I speak to her. So I went and woke her up. I handed her the phone hello? She said they said hello we just wanted to let you know that those people you thought were your parents really kidnapped you as a child. Your real brothers name is Cameron Dallas and.  I cut him off and said Cameron Dallas he said yes. And I said okay thank you are my and parents in prison they said yes and that there sorry it took so long. I quickly went and woke up Cameron and told him he said I always knew you were special he said to her.  He said I love you abigail Dallas.
*1 month later*
Still Hayes POV
Halli walked out in a Beautiful dress (pictured above) she walked to Nash and Nash started to cry and well as halli they said their vows and the man said you may kiss the bride. He said ready she said of course. They kissed and their honeymoon would be in Puerto Rico for 4 days! Abigail and I were keeping Jacob. So they got in the car she said oops I almost forgot and threw her bouquet and abigail caught it perfect timing. I pulled the ring out and said sooner than you thought huh! She said yes I love you. I said well you were abigail Chandler then Abigail Dallas now Abigail Grier. She said I love it more than Abigail Dallas and I'll love our baby that much too! I got up she said yeah you heard me I cried harder than I ever had and cam said well I guess it's the new trend got down on one knee and purposes to addi it was amazing!
You guys probably hate me but I'm done comment if you want an alternate ending/ epilogue!
Go read addilee03 s book falling for a Dallas