Chapter 5

Abigail's POV
I'm so ready for my date tonight with Hayes! So now it's about 7:00 so I get ready to go home. So I came home and my head was kind of sore so I jumped in the shower that always makes it feel better. Mom called me down stairs. I went and found a present that said get well soon! So naturally I opened it. It was a beautiful mint green dress. So i went and tried it on it fit perfectly. I decided to wear it on my date so I wanted to go to Hayes' now so I just went after I got my makeup on and heels and stuff and by then it was 8:30 and I was about to walk over there because it wasn't far. So I get a text from an unknown number texting me a pic of Hayes and some girl kissing I run to back to my house crying take mod my dress and send him the pic and said thanks for making me believe that you actually like me oh look and I just got another text saying that I made my audition because now I'm a model in Paris thanks for nothing! And send.
I'm happy but sad at the same time what the crap. So I go down and tell her I made the audition. And tell her about Hayes as well. My mom said she already knew about the audition and that Addi and Halli made it too.
I was so excited I leave Monday!
Hayes POV
Oh my gosh abigail just sent me a picture of me and my girlfriend from 6th grade kissing idk how she got it but it also said she would be leaving for Paris soon. I cried for a good 45 mins then finally got the courage to stand up and walk to her house. So as I'm walking I think about how much I'm going to miss her. So I finally get there and her mother answers the door and her father died in a car accident recently. Her mother said she's not happy with you right now just let me have a chance to explain please...
She said okay she's in her room. So I went up and knocked them walked right in because I knew she wouldn't let me in. She was in her bed crying. So I hopped in the bed got under the covers she said "get away from me" that hurt. But I told her you know that picture. she said yeah. I said that's me and my 6th grade gf. She  said really oh my gosh I feel like such a dork now. She said wiping away tears. All of the sudden I get a call from nash and him and his best friend Cameron is moving to Paris and I am coming too. I said oh my god really. I was about to say good bye to abigail because she was moving to Paris this is great I said (I was outside her room) he said great who's coming with her? I said her her friends Halli and Addi they're a bit younger than you but it doesn't matter Halli is the only 2 years younger then you. You could date her I'll send you a pic of all three of them( pic up top) halli is in the red addi is in the yellow and obviously Abigail's in blue. Wow! He said yass that's the new bæ doe! Okay gotta go I said okay love you bye I said love ya!
So I went in and told abigail she was ps excited she started crying. About 20 mins later I went home before leaving I said love you! She said "love you" so I texted her
Hayes: night babe?
She said
Abigail: night babe.
Then I got home and I fell Asleep thinking about abigail...