Chapter 12

Cams POV
I just woke up to people screaming and halli throwing up. I'm
So confused I get up quickly but I forgot Addi was in my arms and she kinda fell whoops and it turns out there was a boat. So I started screaming and then Addi got off the ground. She came over and started screaming as well Halli whispered something in addis ear
She said don't worry you may just be sick from rocking on the boat. Then the boat turns around and comes to talks to us we tell him about our problem and he shows us the way back to the landing. So Nash goes and. Gets the truck at about 10:00 halli finally stops barfing but is still weak.
So we go home and on the way we stop at a convent store and the guys get food and stuff and halli secretly get a pregnancy test. But I saw it when we got home I asked her about it and it said negative.
Hallis POV
I was scared I was pregnant because I forgot my pill one day about 5 weeks ago. So I decided to go to the doctor about my throwing up. So I went and had some test ran and they did an ultra sound to see if my stomach was inflated for some reason. And to see if there was any reason for late period and so they did one and I heard it the sound *pump pump pump pump* the sound of a heartbeat I started to cry I'm 18 and I'm pregnant. I leave the doctors office and instantly drive home super fast and get ready for what I'm going to say yo Nash.
Nash's POV
Halli should be home any min from her doctors appointment any minute. She pulls up and she walks in and comes and snuggles with me she says I have to tell you something. I can tell she's been crying. She said I'm pregnant I looked at those beautiful brown eyes and stood up got down on one knee and said halli Alexandrea Harris will you do me the honor of being my wife she said yes a million times yes! I got up and wrapped my arms around her neck and said I'll be there every step of the way. I went and got the ring out of my sock drawer and put it on her finger I had been saving it for weeks I just couldn't believe me and halli were getting married and having a baby!
Hey guys thanks for 160 reads I'm trying to update but I've been busy so keep up! And addilee03  go read her book to understand mine from cam and addis POV